Chapter 12

Hey guys thanks for commenting on my last part i got to know what others think. Thank you again and again for your love i have to make this part short since it is my Birthday sorry. 

Mishti woke up and felt sick she saw that her hubby wasn't in her sight so she got up and felt her eyesight blurry, all the sudden she felt nauseous and she went running toward the bathroom/washroom (whatever you call it) before reaching the doors she bumped into a muscular tall body, Mishti could not hold anymore and all the food in her stomach went right on Abir's black shirt.

Abir: what the----

Mishti: oh noooo shit no no no i am sorry Abir 

Mishti was on the verge of tears and she sat on the bed with her eyes flowing with salty tears. Abir was confused, his shirt got ruined and Mishti is crying. 

Abir: Mishti tum roh.....

Kunal and Massi knocked on the door hearing sobs as they passed the bedroom door. 

Kunal: bhai kuch rone ki awaz arei thi

Massi: Mishti tum theek ho na

Abir opened the door and both Kunal and Massi eyes went to Mishti sobbing so they quickly ran to her worried. 

Massi: Mishti tum theek ho roho kyu rahi ho. 

Kunal: Bhabhi aap rona band karo Parul ma na tumhare favorite kichirdi bani hai. 

Mishti: vo... vo.... Ab.... Abir... ka..

Kunal: Bhai na kuch kiya me abhi bhai ko daatha ho. 

Massi: ye Abir neecha bi kuch figur hi nahi this Mishti ki me abhi usko doonti ho. 

Abir: Hello? me yaha hi hoon ignore kare hai sab.

Kunal: Bhai!! wait ya tumhare t shirt pe kya hai?

Massi: Abir yeh kya hai. 

Mishti: me ne Abir pe ulti kardhi, i am sorry abir mujhe maaf kardo please

Massi: Abir ne ghussa kya abir beta pregnancy me yeh hota hai sorry bolo mishti ko

Mishti: na.. nahi usne kuch galat nahi kiya vo mujhe borra laga to............   

Kunal: oh.. bhai aap shower le ligya aur hum neecha kahana kate hai

Mishti: me ready hoka atti ho kunal

Kunal: okay bhabhi 

Both Massi and Kunal left..

Mishti: I am sorry Abir

Abir: It is okay wifey but know i know the truth of this house..

Mishti: what truth?

Abir: that everyone cares about you and not me

Mishti: but i care about you na

Abir: always?

Mishti: forever now go your smelling. 

Abir walked toward the bathroom/washroom

Abir: because of you!!!

Smallest update i have done but i did not have much time cause of my b day, sorry so i needed you to answer down in the comments so here is the questions.

1.  should  the Separation have nishant included with like Abir jealous or some other mis understanding .... or something else unique and if so give me brainstorm ideas if you want haha.

2. More Mishbir time during pregnancy or should i start with the drama?

3. Oh ya guys go check out Mishbir: Majboor my other story  and tell me if you like it there. 

4. Please vote for my story thank you!!!!

byeeeeee :)

Mishbir: Our Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें