Chapter 3 :)

Hey guys (my 2 readers haha) you guys liking and reading my post made me so happy please do share my story and hopefully we will get more readers!

The sun woke Mishti up, and she saw that it was already 9:00 and breakfast was at 9:30. As she jerked up she heard Abir mumbling something.

Abir: Mishti i u love he giggled like a 2 year old.

Mishti: I u love too and she smiled seeing her cute hubby

   She escaped his hands tangled around her body and went to the shower to take a quick shower, so she could make breakfast. After 20 mins she came out of the bathroom and Abir was waiting for her. His eyes were stuck on her she looked so beautiful with water dripping from her dark hair. As he was looking he saw something contrasting her black jumpsuit.

Abir: Mishti...

Mishti: haan..

Abir: woh tumare neck pe kuch hain. 

Mishti: Kya? (she looked at her self in the mirror)

Abir smiled as he hugged her from behind and she finally saw a red spot on her neck with her eyes wide.

Mishti: Omg no no no.....

Abir: its okay Mishti it's normal...

Mishti: Am I a 2 year old? A monkey? A dumbo? (abir said no to all of them)

Mishti: I know it's normal!!! But know in 10 minutes I have to figure out a way to hide this ughhhhh   

Abir's eyes glowed and he looked through Mishti's makeup and found some foundation and applied it on her rubbing the make up made mishti's whole body tense. Abir could sense what impact he made on his wifey.

Abir: Ab chale 

Mishti: h. hain..

They went downstairs and had breakfast while abir was secretly taunting his wife by giving looks. She give him a death look when Kunal was smiling at them. As Mishti got up to put her dish in the sink she felt this sharp pain in her lower body.

Mishti: Ahhh.. 

Abir,Paurl: Kya hua???

Abir realized why she was feeling pain and Kuhu and Meenakshi were giving a suspicious look at both of them. Mishti saw this and quickly put the dish in the sink.

Mishti: kuch nahi kaal me run pur gayi thi na. Tho mere legs dard kere hain. 

Mishti: Maa app ka trip kase tha kaal?

Abir looked at her in concern but thankfully Mishti had diverted the topic and they were safe.

I know this part was kind of short and I was thinking of doing a leap in the next part plus i will update soon. Please do vote and comment on my story! the next couple parts will have a little drama and they will be longer and interesting. Again please do share this story so we can have more readers even though we only have 2 readers it made me really really happy. Stay safe and keep reading :)   

Mishbir: Our Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें