Ventiotto

Breanna POV

I kept my body turned away from Luciano, from when he walked in to his shower to now as he slipped into the bed. He grabbed me from behind, pulling me into his hard, hot chest.

"I apologize for my family, we've dealt with plenty of rats." He said. I rolled my eyes under my lids and pushed his hand away, attempting to move away from him.

"Do we have a problem?" He let me go, turning on the lamp on his nightstand.

"Yes."

"So tell me."

"Where should I start? Your family literally hates me, they think I'm a gold digger, your mom tried to pay me off, and you carved your name into my fucking skin Luciano!" I was now in front of him, on my knees while he sat up against the headboard. The corners of his lips tilted up and the sick fuck let his eyes wander down to my lower stomach where his name was perfectly, and faintly carved. I knew he was trailing the knife on my skin, I knew there was a chance he cut skin but I didn't think anything of it at the time. I don't normally give my body a good once over like that and I don't even think it scabbed over.

'LUCIANO L' was in almost white letters at the bottom of my stomach.

"I'm surprised it took you this long to notice."

"That's not the point. Luciano I'm black and a person, you can't fucking brand me! The hell is wrong with you?"

"My therapist thinks I might not be sane, so I killed him. Now, I don't know. And I didn't brand you, I just...made sure you and everyone else knows who you belong to."

"You're insane. If you wanted to stake your claim on me or some crazy shit you could leave hickeys on me or something—"

"I do."

"—not carve your name into MY body. That's—that's fucked up." I was on the brink of tears in frustration with him, and myself. Morally, him doing this was wrong, but fuck did I think it was hot. Maybe if he'd warned me or something—no, it's wrong. He's wrong.

"Okay...I will ask next time, I apologize." He put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it slowly.

"There won't be a next time Luciano."

"I was thinking about an 'L' on one of your ass cheeks." He told me in all seriousness.

"Don't touch me." I rolled my eyes, slapping his hands off me and settling back into my position on the bed.

"Breanna." He grabbed me again, "I'm sorry." He kissed the back of my neck. "What did Lara and my mother say to you?"

"They tried to pay me off." I whispered.

"How much did she offer you?"

"Doesn't matter, I just told them that if I wanted to leave you I would, and I'd do it for free." He hummed quietly behind me, pulling me closer to him.

"I'll speak with them in the morning. I told them to leave you alone." He said.

"Okay."

Luciano started to rub his hand up and down my stomach. "I want to...no, we'll wait." He said. I turned on my side, facing him.

"You want to what?"

"I want to do a lot of stuff to you." He whispered, trailing his large hand up my neck. I swallowed hard, knowing he could feel it. His mind scared me. There's no telling what fucked up shit he has going on in there.

"Like what?" I questioned, trailing one hand down his chest and the other rested on his face. He was growing a stubble and I knew I'd wake up in the morning to find him shaving in the bathroom.