Who's this pervert?

The new graduated police officer can hardly wait until tomorrow to start his first day at work. Initially, FuSheng thinks that he may need to apply for many departments before being accepted, but who would have thought that he would unexpectedly be assigned into the investigating unit already by the director himself.

During his second year, he was suddenly called over to the director's office. He thought that he has gotten in trouble despite not having done anything wrong at all. Generating various possible scenarios in his head, he thought of the explanation for each one, just in case. Yet, to his surprise, the director is his father's – real father – friend as they were fellow students of the same year in the police academy. They're actually best friends and became partners hunting down criminals until FuSheng's father quit later on.

After FuSheng was born, his mother's body has weakened and unfortunately been diagnosed with breast cancer. The illness and treatment took too much toll on the already weak body resulting in her death the year after. At that time, Luo Yang decided to quit the police and became a private investigator instead. This has allowed him the chance to choose the type of work which are easier and less dangerous because he has a son to raise. If he remained a police, it's likely that he wouldn't have any time for his son. Therefore, quitting was the best option.

Luo Yang moved back to his wife's hometown with his young son. As a result, the best of friend kind of drifted apart. With the undeveloped communication method, many of their letters were lost along the way not reaching their designated destination.

FuSheng told the director about his life so far and not forgetting to conceal his father's real cause of death as instructed by Bai Yu since they couldn't tell who may be involved and not. Better be safe than sorry.

"You can observe him closely to see if he's trustable in the long term." Bai Yu advises.

"Don't worry Lao-Bai, a genius like me got this under control." FuSheng puffs up proudly.

Upon hearing FuSheng's self-praise, Bai Yu couldn't help rolls his eyes in disbelief. But before they could start bickering, Bai Yu's phone suddenly rings. Normally, he would pick up and could talk right where he is. Yet, this time, he walks out of the house before picking up which piques FuSheng's suspicious.

"Mama-Long, why is Lao-Bai talking outside? He's never done that before." FuSheng shares his suspicion.

"Really? I didn't notice that." YiLong ponders.

FuSheng: "Mama ... is he seeing someone else?"

YiLong: "What!?!?!?"

FuSheng: "Lao-Bai is being secretive ... he must be hiding something from you or worse, he's cheating on you!"

The next second, FuSheng is already out the door while YiLong is trying to catch up on his son's absurd ideas and following closely behind him. Once he's out the door, seeing Bai Yu shaking hand with a young woman, FuSheng takes few strides then hops onto Bai Yu's back causing the latter to wobble slightly.

"DADDY! MOMMY'S COMING!" FuSheng loudly shouts right into Bai Yu's ear.

Bai Yu can't believe that this brat is using the same trick again; therefore, he signals the young lady that she can excuse herself.

"She's gone, now get off before you break my back!" Bai Yu complains at the same time trying to peel this young man off.

"How could you do this!?!" FuSheng goes on a dramatic wailing while turning around to hug YiLong who has just arrived.

"I didn't know that you don't want me to do this." Bai Yu plays along with the young man's drama. "Then I'll call her back to return this bike that I bought as congratulation gift for you."