Chapter 5

𝙱 𝚒 𝚕 𝚕 𝚒 𝚎

He brought.... his bitch

Fuck.

I walked towards the car door. Every step I took, the more nervous and scared I got I don't even fucking know why!

I opened the back door and got in sliding on the black leather seats. My dragon is way better and cleaner but I can't bring her to school. MoM OrDerS.

"Hey babes how was school"

I looked up. He was looking at my from the mirror of the car. His chocolate eyes was staring in my soul and he smiled.  The devious smile.

"Hey. School was fine thank you"

"And you " I turned to the girl
"How ya feeling Makenzie?"

"I'm good thank you Billie"

Que have been cheating for 3 months with her. He claims they are just friend from college but I caught them making out. He doesn't know I saw them so I'll keep it like that.

And you must be wondering "why the fuck are you still with him!" answer is...I don't know. His smile, it's the devil himself. His eyes. Holy shit I'm obsess.

"Baby imma drop Mackenzie off at her place then you can move to the front I look holding you while I drive"

"I'll stay in the back."

"Suite yourself"
I watched him roll his eyes from the near mirror.

                      •••after Mackenzie left•••

"You missed the left"

"I know baby. We are going by me"

"Take me home Que"

"I said we are going by me"

"TAKE ME HOME BITCH"

"Watch your mouth"

He laughed. Not the normal I made a joke laugh. It's the imma beat your ass laugh.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

That's not good.

We arrived at his house. The place I did not want to be today.

"Get out the car and meet me inside"

He threw me the keys. I knew which one was which so I left the car making my way up to the door.

I opened the door and went straight to the bedroom. I leave some of my clothes at his house incase I stay over. I grabbed a grey shorts and a white tee and went in the bathroom to change.

I stared at myself in the mirror for a while. I looked at bruises on my body that was covered with makeup. I washed off the makeup on my face and just looked at myself in the mirror.

"Fuck."

Out of no where there were tears. Hot tears. The room started to smoke up from the hot water.

I took off my clothes and got in the shower. Unlike Que, I'm vegan so I have separate hair and body products then him. I picked up the lavender body soap and washed down my body. I didn't bother washing my hair.

I left the bathroom and dried myself off. I put on the clothes I picked out and walked to the bedroom. I reached for my phone to text my mom that I'm staying at by Que she wouldn't mind anyways.