The fight

We both managed to get out of the car before he pulled me to him, smashing our lips together. We got to my front door without breaking the kiss before I had to pull away and fish out my keys. He let out a displeased moan before settling for kissing my neck. I cursed as the key refused to go in, earning a deep chuckle from Tyler. He grabbed my keys and quickly managed to get the door unlocked, gently pushing me in and slamming the door shut.

"Shut up," I said, pulling him back to my lips before he could reply.

"Troye," He tried to say before I pressed my lips against his again.

"No words. Just this," I said. I pulled his body against mine, gasping when our erections rubbed together. "My room," I demanded, pulling away from him and yanking him up the stairs to my room.

"Troye, I don't know-"

"I know. It's okay. Just tell me if you want me to stop," I breathed, gently pulling him closer to me again. I decided to go for the gentler approach, lightly skimming my hands under his shirt and over his tones chest. He raised his arms and I pulled the shirt over his head, letting my eyes skim over his chest. I was met with his smirk when he caught me basically eye-fucking him. "Shut up," I said again, pulling him to me. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to explore my mouth. He reached for my shirt and we broke the kiss momentarily as he took off my shirt.

"Troye. You look. So amazing," He managed to say between heated kisses. I walked back to my bed, pulling him with me as I slowly lied down, his body hovering over mine. He kissed down my jaw and neck, stopping at my collar bone. "Troye?" I looked him in the eyes, wondering why he'd suddenly stopped.

"What is it?" I asked once I saw the sadness laced in his eyes.

"I need to tell you something," He whispered, getting off of me and sitting at the edge of my bed. Now wasn't really the greatest time for a heart to heart.

"Okay? Is everything alright?" My heart began to race, going through all the possibilities of what was going to pass through his lips next.

"I- I can't do this to you," He whispered, close to tears.

"Do what? What are you doing?" I asked, sitting up and facing him.

"I- I only agreed to take this job because I knew how you were-" he took a deep breath before continuing. "I knew how easy you were. I lost a bet with one of my friends, and the price was getting laid." My world came crashing down as his words finally hit me.

"You're lying," I basically begged.

"I'm so sorry. Really, I am. I just- it was a stupid bet. I'm so sorry Troye-"

"Get out," I whispered. When he didn't move, I got up and opened my door. "Get out!" I yelled.

"I-"

"Get the fuck out of my motherfucking house right now!" He quickly stood up and left my room, rushing down the stairs and out of my house. It wasn't until I heard his car start up and fade as he drove away that I allowed myself to cry, sliding down my door. This whole time it was just some sort of bet? I let myself break my own rule- my only rule. I promised myself that I would never fall for someone after Shane because honestly, what was the point? Then Tyler comes along and makes me fall for him and just, dear god I hate myself. I seriously needed a break. I walked over to my phone, noticing that I already had a few missed calls and text messages from Tyler, but I didn't bother to look at them. I logged onto Facebook and sent a message to Marcus.

To- Marcus Butler

Hey, wanna come over?

I patiently waited for his response, tapping my phone with my finger.