CHAPTER THREE

As you arrived, he introduced you to the rest of the employees...
Everyone was speechless when they saw you, you stood there as if you were being judged in a school play. As you stare at them, you noticed a girl with a red hair looking at you while on the phone. She approached you and took your hand, she then bowed and whispered "thank you". You were confused on what's going on but she invited you to stay with them as she holds your hand. They introduced their selves one by one as you sit beside her.
"Hello, I'm Zen! I am Cery's best friend and the director of YNU, nice to meet you hehe..."
The way he talks and his atmosphere was probably a soft boy as you thought.
"I'm Jesse, I would love to be friends with you. I'll cook for you if you get hungry okay?"
She was a cute one and her personality was a mother-like person as she talks to you.
"I'm Kelly, I am sure that you have seen me in some magazines."
You got the impression of her being mean and thinks highly of herself, you suddenly noticed that she has a twin and gets the same impression even though he didn't introduce his self yet.
"I'm Lerry, I am the better version. That is all, got it?"
You got even worse reaction after his introduction, but brushed the thoughts off anyways.
"We have already met earlier so there's no need for me to introduce myself." Emmerson said.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, but what is your name again?" You asked the red-haired girl.
"I am Cery, the secretary of Mr. Lee. I am very happy to have an employee like you, even better than EMMERSON ahem... I am fun if you get closer with me, don't worry." She giggled after introducing herself.
"AHEM, Miss Cery, I apologize for interfering but I'm the one who found her. You don't need to act like you never asked for my help." He interfered with madness in his eyes as the two of you talk to each other.
"Hey no need to be formal outside the office tsk, we must show her how fun and nice we are as friends not someone who's workaholic okay?" Cery replied.
You noticed that Cery and Emmerson seems to have bad terms with each other. You observed them for a while and felt comfortable staying and watching how they all get along even though their personalities are very different from each other. They explained what your job will be for and what work will you be doing for the company, after some time, you got surprised that you won't be working under Emmerson, instead you'll be working under Zen. All of you were so busy at talking that you didn't even realize how fast the time passed by, everyone bid goodbye to each other. Emmerson once again insisted on giving you a ride since it was dark on your way home, Cery gave her number so that you can talk to her anytime you want. As you get off the car, he gave you his number as well but didn't tell you what's the reason behind it. The time you enter your apartment, sudden feelings of loneliness hit you. You asked yourself how long has it been since you felt that warmth from people you never expected to meet, you stayed silent as you recall on what has happened today. After minutes of recalling everything, you took a light warm shower and laid down as soon as you finished. Your phone started vibrating continuously as you try to close your eyes, you checked and saw that Cery texted you.
"Hellooooooooooooo, I am Ceryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hahhhhahaaaaaahahah, sorryyyyyy forrrrrrrrrrr disturbbbbbbbbingggggggg I justttttttt wannaaaaaaa lettttttttt youuuuuuuuuu knowwwwwwwwww thaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt I ammmmmmmmmmmmm hereeeeeee. "
You smiled at how she tried making her messages long so that you won't be bored, suddenly Emmerson also texted you.
"I am assuming that tomato girl has texted you with some weird long words. Jokes of her aside, we'll be meeting at 7 am tomorrow, same place where you stayed yesterday at the building. I am apologizing how reckless that girl is tsk."
You noticed how much Emmerson knows Cery and wondered how long have they met up to now. After replying to their messages, you tried sleeping from all the excitement for your new job tomorrow. You fell asleep but woke up again, your phone was ringing this time. You checked but the number was unknown so you answered it to be sure.
"Hello, is this (your name)?" An unfamiliar voice was heard.
"Yes, it is me, what do you need?" You asked nervously as you shake from fear.
"You passed on the interview you had last week. You'll be officially working as our delivery (boy/girl) but your shift will be at the early evening. Your paychecks will be received every last day of the months. You'll be starting to work here next week, good luck."
The call ended there and you were perplexed on what just happened. You tried remembering what it was about and what interview you took before. After a moment of silence, you remembered what it was all about. From all the thoughts, you accidentally forgot about the job you tried getting last week. You told yourself that working while having another job is hard but you also thought that you can gain extra more money when you have an extra work. The night was suddenly peaceful and you fell asleep as the time passed by, it was cold which caused you to sleep more comfortably. After some hours, the sun started to rise and the moon started to set. You felt lazy getting up but remembered that you already have a job, you checked the time and saw that you only have 30 minutes left before 7:00 am. You got so scared that you'll be late for work so you skipped breakfast and took a quick shower, as soon as you finished, you ran to the building and didn't ever looked back. You arrived on time and saw Jesse walking down the street while waving her hand, you waved back and smiled as she got into the building. The two of you shared a small conversation, as she asked you if you have eaten breakfast, your stomach started growling and making weird empty stomach noises. You got so embarrassed and hid your face in front of her, as you turn your back to her, she grabbed your hand and suddenly saw her worried face.
"Why is your stomach empty? You didn't eat breakfast am I right? Come with me, I'll cook you breakfast!" She was very worried even though you were new to the company, as the two of you walked to the kitchen, you saw Zen nearby. He saw you and Jesse and together so he decided to join your company.
"Hey guys! What's up with the two of you? By the way it's nice to see a new face in the company, welcome once again." He ended his sentence with a cute giggle. But Jesse was speechless and her face was brightly red when she saw Zen and heard his small giggle.
"Oh...Um we're just uhh- gonna food a cook hehe. Wait ahh no! We're gonna cook a-... A food, yes! We cook food and eat! Hahaha yes, I cook." Jesse was stuttering and hiding herself behind you. Zen was confused so he left them with a kind smile on his face, you bid goodbye and noticed that Jesse suddenly turned into her normal self when he disappeared. You got a thought that Jesse likes Zen, out of curiosity, you asked her if she likes him. A few seconds passed, you noticed that her face turned red again and covered her ears so that she won't hear his name. You apologized for asking and she turned into her normal state, she told you to not talk about him in the building they are in right now.
"Tadaa~ Your breakfast is now served; I hope you enjoy it." As you take a bite, you suddenly felt amazing. The egg was so well-cooked, the toast was splendid, the pancake was so fluffy and the bacon was so good. You felt like it was the best breakfast you ever had in your whole life, you quickly finish your food and drink. You bowed your head and repeated the words "Thank you" to her, she smiled and told you that she was glad you liked the food. After eating, you and Jesse walked together and stayed at the lobby, she didn't leave until Emmerson arrives. The two of you got so close even though it was your first day at work, you felt her kindness in small ways and fell for her cuteness overload. You noticed Emmerson enter the lobby, he also noticed you having fun with Jesse. He approached and greeted you a good morning, he handed you a folder that contains the positions and some information about the employees. You noticed that Cery's file isn't there, you got curious but didn't asked him because he looked scary. He told Jesse to guide and show you around the building, you were happy that you get to be with her again. He left you without a word and disappeared in the room. Jesse then guided you and showed what she can only show you inside the building, as the two of you roamed around, you noticed a room with a name of Sheldon Lee. You got curious and tried finding some clues on what the room is for, but suddenly.......

To be continued .........