Chapter 4- A wild change of events

Snow's POV~

I was trapped in a snow case shaped as a snowman. I was ticked off. An anime vein popped onto my head as I closed my eyes impatiently. "He is so going to die....." I mumbled.

I am so going to get back at him for this.... I broke through the snowman with ease. And ran in his direction.

Jack's POV~

Oh man... She's really going to kill me for doing that... I sighed and put my hands in my pockets. I heard some noise behind me. Yepp... Totally right... Time to run now...

I broke into a jog until I heard the footsteps get closer. I looked behind me and saw Snow really pissed.

Yeah, I'm dead... I sweatdropped. I am so dead if she catches me.

Snow's POV~

Ah, change of plans. I'm tired now... I'll get him back later.

"Snow," I heard Easter Bunny say. I turned around and glanced at him.

"Hi Kangaroo. " I greeted.

"I'm not a kangaroo for the billionth time!!!!" an anime vein popped onto his head. "And would you mind not having a snowfight in here?" He gestured to a huge pile of snow in the middle of the room.

"It was Jack!" I yelled and ran away at full speed to try and avoid his wrath.

Jack's POV~

I eventually reached outside after a while of running. "Ok, I think I lost her now," I panted.

"Hi, cutie," I heard a familiar voice. "Wheres Snow?"

I tensed at the voice and slowly relaxed. "Somewhere where you won't be," I snapped back.

"Ouch, that hurt." she emerged from the darkness. Her red eyes glanced at me. She looked calm. Her blue hair gently swayed with the breeze. "Now then, I dont think I should have to resort to THAT, do I?" she said with an innocent voice.

Crap, I have to warn Snow. But how can I escaoe from here?

"Dont think of escaping," she snapped at me. "It'll be nearly impossible for a low leveled spirit like you. "

"But at least I'm not as low-leveled as you."

She glared at me. "I'll kill you," she growled.

I gripped my staff tighter and pointed it towards her face. "I'd love to see you try," I challenged.

She disappeared. "Wait-what?" I had a confused look on my face. I glanced around me and saw nothing. "Where did she go?"

I felt an arm wrap around me neck and something sharp poke my neck softly. "Don't move," she threatened. I tensed once I realised she had a knife to my neck.

"Now then... Where is Snow?" she whispered in my ear. "Unless you want to expierence some blood loss," she licked my neck.

A chill went down my spine as she said that. "Or maybe you will," I grabbed her arm and judo flipped her. She fell on her back and groaned a bit.

I chose that moment to jump down the hole and made a run for it. "Snow!" I called out.

"Biggest mistake you've made now," I heard her behind me. A pair of teeth bit my neck and I slumped unconcious.

Snow's POV~

"Snow!" I heard Jack call my name out in alarm. Something's happening.

I felt my connection with him break. He was knocked out sonewhere.

"Jack?" I started running in the direction of his voice and I saw something I wish I would never see again.

That vampire had Jack in her arms. He was unconcious.

She glanced up and saw me staring at her in shock. "Bye bye<3" she said and disappeared along with Jack.

It took me moments before I could process that inside my mind.

_____________________________________________________

I am currently on the bus to school...... And the bus stopped working. -_- We've been sitting here for like 15 minutes now and I chose this opportunity to write.

Damn..... Now I'm late for school. Oh, the author's note is not in bold simply because Im on my phone.

One hour later~~~~

Ok... I'm in my second period class right now.... MY LEGS ARE MURDERING ME!!!!! FREAKING WALKED TO SCHOOL!!!!!

Anyways, the answer to the riddle...... Is...... A PAIR OF SHOES!!!!

Muhahahahhahaha!!!! Lmao. Anyways, Im just exhausted now.... I got an on-campus hike next period and my ears and legs are still attempting to recover. TT^TT Wish me luck?

Please vote, comment, and fan!!! 8 votes?

Bye everybody!!!!!!

XOXO~<3