Chapter 1

(Sorry the first chapter is so short, hope you enjoy it!!!)  

-

-

   I felt my stomach twist in knots and my throat become dry as a desert. I pushed down the feelings as I stepped on the driveway. Whose idea was it to have this sleepover again? Oh right, Ochako.

I wanted to be mad, but I am still coming on my free will. Then again what choice do I have? I can't be a rude friend and just ditch everyone, right?

I trudged my feet on the way to the door and looked through the window at the top of the door to see if he was here. Sadly my short legs weren't of much help.

I've been trying my best to avoid him at all costs lately. It just whenever I see him I become a big ball of awkwardness and embarrassment. I want to convince myself I don't like him, but the truth is-

My thoughts were interrupted by a cheerful Ochako opening the door and shoving me inside. She probably knew I was trying to spy on, but I guess she would not let that happen.

"Izuko!! I'm so glad you could make it!!" She pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged her back. We were best friends after all.

"I'm happy to be here!" I smiled brightly. I scanned the room of everyone who was here. The entire class was here. Even Bakugou decided to come, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was dragged by Kirishima. I looked towards the couch and he was right there. Todoroki.

I felt my heart race and I wanted to run as fast as possible from here.

"Come on it'll be fun you have nothing to worry about!" Ochako whispered in my ear. I tried to make myself calm down the best I could, but the effort was probably useless.

She led me to the living room and forced me to sit in a circle with everyone. It was nice hanging out with everyone and I enjoyed it. Sadly I could see Todoroki sitting next to Momo. I felt jealous, but they were just friends so I had nothing to worry about.

"Does anybody know what's even on the agenda tonight?" Kaminari asked everyone.

"I'm pretty sure Ochako's got something planned kerro." Tsu replied with a smile.

"Sure let pink cheeks do all the planning..." Bakugou muttered under his breath.

"Dude," Kirishima put his hand on Bakugou's shoulder. "We're literally at her house." Bakugou seemed angry at the comment, but he didn't act on it fortunately.

"Okay!! Now that I'm done ordering the pizza, we can start the games!!" She was excited for the party games, but I think everyone else was more happy about the pizza coming.

"How about we skip games and just eat pizza!" Mina smiled and Ochako glared at her, but in a sort of friendly way.

"Too bad the pizza will get here in 30 minutes cause they have to make it and deliver it so you're stuck with games!"

"God damn it!" Mina sighed.

"Don't use that language in a school environment!" Iida lectured, Mina did an eye roll.

As the bickering about pizza and games went on I couldn't help, but stare at Todoroki. He was just so nice to stare at. His smooth face and his gentle expression made my heart feel like it was dying. He was smiling tonight and I could tell it was because he was talking with Momo, not me.

Why would he even want to talk to me anyways? The only interaction we've ever had was at the sports festival and it might've been great and all, but it's not fall in love material. At least not for Todoroki.