Wizarding

Vote/Comment/follow >3 melaninispower

Sighing, I cut the tv off and sunk further into the couch. Beyonce and I were going out tonight and because I finished getting ready first, I was stuck waiting for her. 

After a few minutes of silence, I couldn't take it anymore and heaved myself up, deciding that it would be more worthwile to bug her while she was getting ready. As I turned into the hall, I saw the bathroom light flick off and Beyonce stepped out.

"Dang woman! Took you long eno-" My teasing stopped short as I took in Beyonce's face. Well, not her face but more so the slightly large, round spectacles that she currently wore.

"Stop staring." Beyonce mumbled, her cheeks flushing.

"Beyonce..." I started, barely able to keep the amusement out of  my voice and her facial expression shifted, practically daring me to make a smart remark. "When were you going to tell me that I was dating a wizard?"

"Shut up!" Beyonce mutterd before shoving past me. I couldn't keep a straight face anymore as my laughter broke through. Turning around, I caught one of her hands and gently pulled her  back to me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I giggled out, wrapping an arm around her waist and bringing the other hand up to cup her cheek. "I just couldn't resist. Honestly I love them." She just stared at me like I wasn't serious.

"They really fit your face. They add a hint of nerdiness to you but your still beautiful." I said and gave her a gentle kiss. "They're adorable. You should wear them more often."

"I guess." Beyonce said while playfully rolling her eyes as she turned and started walking down the hall. "I'm not a big fan of them. Are you even ready to go yet or were you to distracted by the tv?" She called over her shoulder playfully.

"I've been ready, just let me grab the keys to the jeep." I said chuckling as I followed behind her. "Or are we taking your Nimbus 2000 instead?" I could practically feel her glare even though she didn't turn around, and another fit of laughter started.

"I hate it here."

///////

A/N: I'm gonna change the title soon to Beynika Moments. Makes more sense.

_______________

Private Message me for Requests.

Thoughts?

Vote/ Comment / Follow>3 melaninispower