Reliving the worse

So I left the house around 8:00 and drove to Kelly's house. I knocked on the door and Kelly answered.

"Hey girl were going to have so much fun!" She screeched.

I smiled happily and followed her through her house it looked amazing my brothers house is big, but not as grand as her's.

It's beautiful with french windows, pictures of her and her family, a wrap around staircase that goes around the house making a second floor.

We walked up the stairs and down the hall. We turn on the last door to the left. Everybody was already there and the music was loud. Amber was doing her toes and Michelle was texting on her phone.

"Hey girls our guess is here!" Kelly said.

They stopped what they were doing and jumped up to give me hugs like we been friends forever.

They started telling about their love life's while doing their my hands and toes. They did my hair, makeup and everything was perfect I finally have friends.

They gave me a drink it was fruity but you can still taste the alcohol and something else. Which made me hesitate,but it was sooo good.

We started dancing and singing loud. Then we started winding down.

It was 1:45 when I started getting tired. I got dress for bed. We didn't have to discuss sleeping arrangements her bed was huge so that we could fit everybody on there. I was feeling dizzy and sleepy all of a sudden.

My vision became blurry and my limbs wouldn't work. I fell over and they started giggling. I wanted to tell them to stop laughing ,but I couldn't move my mouth.

They watch me struggle. Which made me mad. I thought the were my friends.

They started laughing,but it sounded muffled in my ears. I felt like I was under water but still breathing. I could barley see them, my vision is blurry as if I am underwater.

I felt hands reaching for me, grabbing for me, my gut is telling me to fight against the hands. But why would I do that they're my friends.

Or so I thought.