Chapter 11: Camping trip day 2

Daichi's pov

I woke up the next day, stretched and looked over at Suga, who was still fast asleep, so I  headed out of the tent. On my way out I saw Oikawa and Iwaizumi, talking to one another. When Oikawa saw me he smirked and walked away with Iwaizumi. What were they doing?

I didn't allow my mind to wonder much, well...I couldn't anways, because the next minute Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto and Akaashi came over to me. "How is Sugawara-San?" Akaashi asked and tilted his head. "Oh, he is fine, he is still slee-", I was cut off by a tug on my sleeve, I looked around and saw Sugawara. His face paler then before.

"Kōshi? Are you okay?" I asked as I tilt my head slightly, Suga just nods. I glanced at the others and we all shared a look. "Are you sure Suga bro?" Bokuto asked and again nodded, "just a bit hungry", after that he walked away to get breakfast. I noticed he seemed a bit on edge and goes to follow him, but was pulled back by Kuroo.

Sugawara's pov
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing, I picked my phone up and saw a bunch of notifications. They said the same thing again and again..why can't they leave me alone?! I thought to myself. Sighing softly, I stood up and pockets my phone and walks out of the tent.

I heard the sounds of Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi, Akaashi was asking about me and him responding. I walked to Daichi and grabs a hold of Daichi's sleeve, making him turn around. "Kōshi, are you okay?" I heard him say and I just nodded my head. "Are you sure Suga bro?" Bokuto asked me and again I nodded, "just a bit hungry". With that, I walked to breakfast.

I didn't feel like eating, but I knew that I would be forced too. My mind was preoccupied and so I didn't see Iwaizumi and Oikawa- who probably was making out, until I bumped into the tall brunette, "I'm sorry..", I whispered.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa looks at me. Oikawa probably would say something nasty, if Iwaizumi didn't say anything first. "Suga-San?! Are you okay? You look like you're going to either be sick".

I didn't say anything, just stared down and grips my phone tightly. My phone started buzzing madly. My face must have shown fear, or something because the next my phone got snatched away by Oikawa.

He frowned a little and shows Iwaizumi, he sighs and they scroll through all the messages.

"This is bull-..", Iwaizumi began, but got cut off by Oikawa. "Let me do something Iwa-Chan", the taller brunette said.

The next thing that happened was, Oikawa lifted his phone up and took a few pictures of me and then said, "smile!" And so I did, the next moment a notification went off and Iwaizumi gave me my phone back. I looked at the notfication.. the_ Great_ King tagged you in a photo.

I clicked the notification and my eyes widen at the caption.

The_Great_King: this is my favourite person ever (Iwa-Chan is my first favourite and no one can replace him), anways

The_Great_King: this is my favourite person ever (Iwa-Chan is my first favourite and no one can replace him), anways..I saw people bullying him and calling him names, saying just rude shit. So I'm telling you now..LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE, OR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIVES A MISERY, IF I SEE OR HEAR THAT YOU ARE TREATING HIM BADLY I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN ÙWÙ

I felt myself smile, it's been a while since I did- well a genuine one. "I'm your favourite person? I thought you hated me", I looked at Oikawa and shakes his head, "you annoy me with your politeness and your always will be Mr. Refrehing to me, but I don't hate you"

So with that, me Iwaizumi and Oikawa hung around with one another. Daichi also tagged along, because he didn't trust the two males from Aoba Johsai, but honestly...he was just jealous. Eventually, we were joined by those on  Karasuno, Nekoma and Fukurodani.  We all laughed and told stories from our teams. My troubles with those who bullied me went away...well for the time being anyways..

--------

Helloooo, I'm so sorry for taking a long time to update this. I ran out of ideas and just wrote what came into my head, but anyways. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. ^.^