Chapter 4

Jennifer’s POV

As soon as I woke up, the smell of pizza surrounded me. As I started to get out of bed I spot Josh sitting on my counter feasting on some delicious looking pizza. “Josh! What the hell are you doing in my room at 7 in the morning”? “Don’t you have any common sense to knock on my door”? I asked. Truly, I did NOT want to yell at Josh, but after I saw that sight of him eating fresh and delicious pizza in MY room without me got me pissed.

Josh’s POV

It was exactly 6:30 in the morning when I woke up. I was so exhausted from yesterday, so I went back to sleep. When I woke up again it was 6:35. I guess I ‘aint that sleepy no more. GRRRRR. Oh god, why am I soooo hungry right now!? Cause I was so damn hungry I called the Pizza shop. It took me only 15min to get ready. When I heard my doorbell ring I was all ready! I took the pizza and slipped into Jen’s room. I stole her extra key for her room, just in case if she got sleepy again and I will have to take her back into her room. I set myself on her counter and started to munch on a slice of pizza. It was delicious. I one was doing this on purpose because I knew about Jennifer and her problems with being hungry. When I heard her stirring I turned my body to her direction so that she can smell the pizza. She then yelled at me asking “Why the hell are you in my damn room Josh”? Then she moved on with “It is 7 in the morning! Don’t you have common sense”? I laughed at this sentence and yelled back at her “Jen, I think I have all the right to come in your room to wake you up and ALSO give you your breakfast! She growled a loud growl at me and told me to get out of her room for a few minutes so she can change. I do what she said. When I was waiting in the hall I got a text from Liam asking me where Jen and I are. I text him back: We are eating breakfast. Why? Does anybody need us? He replies back saying training is going to start in exactly 2 more minutes and for us to hurry up. I knock on the door and Jen tell me I could come in. I walk in and tell her to hurry up and bring what she needs while I grab the pizza box so we could eat until we get there. Jen follows my orders. We are out the hotel in 2 minutes. This means we are late. Oh well!

Liam’s POV

What is taking Josh and Jen so long? This why you DON’T leave 2 pair of monkeys who think they could be “Avatars” together. Both Josh and Jen are late! Francis finally asked me to text Josh. I text Josh and I get a reply instantly. He says Jen and him are both eating breakfast. I quickly text him back saying: U NO U GUYS R LATE RIGHT?!?! I don’t get a reply from them. Maybe Francis was right. MAYBE THEY ARE LOVEBIRDS?! OMG! Both my BFFS are dating this can’t be good.

Jennifer’s POV

We reach our destination half an hour later. Francis was really pissed at us. He said “Next time you guys decide to goof off again you WILL have to face the consequences. Got it? From that day on both Josh and I are up and ready before 6:30 in the morning. We then start talking about crappy things like “How’s your day on set as Katniss?” Or even: “What if Francis was your dad”, and etc. It is a week before Christmas! I love Christmas time. Josh and I had agreed to put up a Christmas tree in both our rooms and then we will go Christmas shopping! I love the Christmas spirit! This is the second Christmas I am sharing with the Hunger Games Cast. Except for some slight changes in the tributes and director we are all back together!!!!!!! When I go to sleep tonight I dream of the entire week next week with Christmas and shopping with Josh!!!!! Man, that was the best dream ever!!!!!  

A/N: Sorry about that big gap! I was having a horrible writers block, but I managed to give you the fourth chapter for my fanfic! Hope you enjoyed it! Please fan and vote and make sure to comment! Before I end this Authors Note I would like to ask you all a question: Should I do a Christmas special? Like a chapter dedicated to Christmas. Please tell me if I should. Thank you and luv u all 4 helpingme succeed in my story so far! With love I will conclude this note by saying I love you all! ~ Vanessa Roberts:)