1

"thank you, have a nice day" jisung forced a smile after serving the final customer.

the end of his shift had finally come and he was dying to get home. the blonde liked his job at the music shop most of the time, but when he took the late shift on fridays he usually ended up exhausted.

after grabbing his backpack and locking up the small shop, he started his walk home. since they had become music students, jisung and his closest friend changbin had decided to get jobs and share an apartment. as much as he loved being with his family, jisung had always longed for the independence of living away from his parents, and sharing rent with changbin had been the easiest option.

jisung eventually reached his apartment at around 10pm. he entered the front door, kicking his shoes off and dropping his bag and jacket on the floor, "hey changbin, remember that one super rude customer i told you about? he came back in today-"

jisung walked into the living room, expecting to only see changbin. however, he found two pairs of eyes looking back at him.
"well hello there" an unfamiliar voice spoke, belonging to the person sat on the sofa next to changbin. the blonde froze in embarrassment. the elder hadn't told him he would have a friend over tonight. and jisung would be lying if he said that he didn't find changbin's friend hot.

"jisung, this is my friend minho and minho, this is my roommate jisung"
the blonde quickly snapped back to reality, "is that really all i am to you changbin? just your roommate?" jisung said sarcastically, pretending to wipe a tear from his eye.

a loud giggle escaped minho's lips, "yeah changbin, how could you say that?" he gasped, pretending to be shocked. changbin sighed and crossed his arms, "you two literally just met and you're already ganging up on me!"

the pair both laughed at their shorter friend, minho sending a quick wink to jisung. the younger's cheeks flushed red, why did changbin have to be friends with all the attractive guys?

jisung eventually retired to his bedroom, listening to the muffled sound of the movie the other boys were watching coming from the living room. he'd tried to fall asleep, but his body was refusing to. sighing, he got up and quietly walked into the kitchen, trying not to disturb the other boys. he grabbed a glass and filled it with water, taking a couple sips.

"hey cutie"
jisung flinched, nearly spilling his water everywhere, "oh my god, you scared the life out of me!"
minho simply laughed, leaning against the kitchen counter, "sorry baby, i didn't mean to"
the pet name caused the blonde's cheeks to flush red once again. he avoided eye contact, trying to compose himself, "what are you doing out here anyway?"

"changbin fell alseep watching the movie and i heard you out here so i thought i'd talk to you instead"
"o-oh okay... what do you want to talk about?" jisung cringed at his awkwardness.
"tell me about yourself, cutie" minho smirked, staring deep into the youngers eyes.

"w-why do you keep calling me that?" the blonde's face and ears turning even redder.
"because it suits you, you're a cutie jisung" the brunette smirked, "now tell me about yourself, don't be shy"

the younger managed to compose himself and tried to think of something to tell the extremely attractive and flirty man stood before him. in that moment jisung realised that he really wasn't that interesting. "well um... i'm han jisung, i'm a music student, i work at the music shop in town, and... i really like cheesecake"

"oh my god, you really are adorable" minho chuckled, reaching out to pinch the younger's cheeks.
"s-stop that" jisung whined, swatting the elder's hands away from his face, "now it's your turn i guess"

"okay okay" the elder smiled, "i'm lee minho, i'm a dancer and i'd love to treat you to cheesecake sometime"

the blonde's eyes widened, "w-what?"

"you heard me right cutie, are you free on saturday?"

jisung nodded, extremely flustered yet also rather excited about spending more time with the handsome boy in front of him.

-