Thank u Bakugou

SHOTOS POV

,,I WISH U WEREN'T MY SON!'' My stupid father
said.
,,AND I WISH U WEREN'T MY FATHER I HATE U!'' i say. OUT OF THE HOUSE,I DONT WANT U HERE ANYMORE!''
He said. ,,FINE I DONT CARE I WANTED TO LEAVE ANYWAY!'' I say and run upstairs to my room to pack my things. I finished packing and slammed the door and left the apartment.

I was going through the street and tears were forming around my eyes.
I looked upside down so nobody could see me crying. I kept walking until i bumped into someone. ,,HEY WATCH WERE UR GOING!''  the person said. I ignored the person and then they pushed me and i stumpled and fell down. ,,DONT IGNORE ME!''I looked up at the person, ,,Bakugou?..'' i though. ,,ICYHOT?!..wait why are u crying?''Bakugou asked pulling me up. ,,None of ur business .''I said, I was about to go until he grabbed my wrist. ,,Tell me.'' He said. ,,Its because of my dad he kicked me out of the house.."I say and wipe my tears away. ,,Well u can stay at my house if u want"He said. ,,Really? I mean thank u Bakugou...
''i say and hug him.
,,No problem sho."he said and i looked away because i was blushing, he turned my face to him to make me face him and he chuckled.
,, Hmpf not funny''i said. ,,Yeah yeah come lets go to my house"he said and I nodded.

Sorry if i wrote something wrong guys :( hope u still enjoyed part 1:)
And if u y'all like part 1, then i will maybe make a part 2シ♥︎