MORE DRAMA P2

After June calmed down we went to her room and I turned on the light, closing the door. June shakingly sat down and waited patiently for me to sit with her, I sighed and walked to her bed, while she looked outside. I sat down and sighed. 

"June" I mumbled. "What's wrong? Why did you freak out like that?" June sighed and looked at me, her soft brown eyes, filled with sorrow. 

"I'm sorry, It's just that when Dirk asked me to kiss you-"paused. "There was a strange tingly feeling." she looked down.

"Oh..." i said after a moment of silence"I get that to" She looked back up.

"Really?"

"Yea" I smiled. There was an awkward silence."Hey June for a long time I Really-"

"FOUND THEM!" Dirk yelled. wow and to think I had the confidence. I put my head in my hands and breathe. "Ooh sorry if i interrupted something..."

"Yea ya did." I said, looking up.

"My bad" He left. I looked back at June. who looked down to her lap.

"So what I was saying that I really like you." I blushed. She took a deep breath.

"I know." She smiled " And I like you too."

I smiled a goofy smile as she grinned and playfully punched my arm."Don't look at me like that!" She giggled.

"BUT-" She stopped giggling"I am thirsty for revenge!" She threw her arms up. " so here's the plan-"

Basically the plan was to make them kiss. YES! My plan was to pretend to get hit with her spear but thats a horrible plan.

We made our way back down with smiles."OOH THE LOVE BIRDS ARE BACK" Dirk teased. We simply smiled at him and sat in the circle. They're about to be the lovebirds.

"Truth or dare Quint?" June asked.

"Dare!" he cheered.

June pretended to think " I dare you to kiss dirk." 

"WHAT!" Quint shouted. "NOT FAIR"

June smiled" All is fair, in truth or dare."

Quint sighed stood up and kissed dirk. They pulled away blushing. 

June and I looked at eachother. 

"DIRK AND QUINT SITTIN IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" We yelled in union.

"OH REALLY!"Dirk yelled." THEN TAG YOU'RE IT" he touched June and I then ran.

" It is so on!" 
----------------------

The end🙃

TLKOE is not mine or i-like-to-live

The cover art is i-like-to-live

so is most of this book. He did this so-

ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR HIM! And thank you for reading. The end was kinda crappy. I know-

I did that. BUT ANYWAY FINISHED BY POPULAR DEMAND AKA ONE PERSON 

Bubblebrows