Please, Please

I sat down with a professional and told them everything. They gave me some advice and said they'd be in touch to try and help John.

The next couple of days carried on the same. I felt so alone. John wasn't going to be home for a bit because he was off doing things famous people do.

I felt like I couldn't talk to anyone. He was sick. And he wouldn't let me help. I had really dark thoughts and wanted to end it all because I felt useless.

"Nick I don't know what to do. I don't want to be here anymore." I sobbed on the phone to Nick.
"I can't stand you upset like this. I'm coming to Birmingham. Right now." He announced worried.
"No Nick. Don't do that. What about Arcadia?"
"That can wait Mrs." He said very sure about himself.

About 10 hours later...

"Nick!" I said smiling and crying whilst running into his arms with a full heart.
He kissed me on the forehead and placed his hands by either side of my head.
"We are going to go back to yours and we are going to pamper ourselves whilst cuddling and watching all Bond movies." He said staring into my eyes.
"All Bond movies? That's a lot of movies to get through." I said giggling wiping the tears from under my eyes.
"I don't care. Let's go gorgeous." He said pulling me.

Bang. Shit. We must have fallen asleep.

"What the fuck are you doing cuddling MY fiancée Nick?" An angry voice called.
"How can you say that John. You've left me here hurting because YOU have a problem. You said NOTHING to me for weeks. You. Are. ADDICTED." I screamed in his face crying and crying and crying.
I teared off my engagement ring and chucked it down the sink letting it fall through the hole.
"FUCK YOU!" I shouted as I slammed the door in his face.
"Fiona. I think YOU'RE also part of the problem here. Not just me. It's BOTH of us." John yelled back at me through the other side of the door.
"But you're the biggest part. You are SICK John. You NEED rehab ok?"
"No." My heart sunk.
"Then we are over. Goodbye John." I said in a calm and painful voice.
"Don't do this Fi." He replied.
"I have to. This whole situation isn't good for me. It's toxic and I can't live like this anymore." I left with Nick- not even collecting any of my things. There was no point. Certain clothes reminded me of him which is what I really didn't need.

"I just want to say thank you again Nick. For everything." I said gazing lovingly into his eyes. I wanted to kiss him. Badly. It was wrong but- I couldn't help it. I leaned in- and the the thing is- he didn't pull away. Shit. No. This was wrong. But I liked it. His lips were the perfect texture and I just wanted more and more.

And yes. We did end up, "doing it". He made me feel loved and I needed that comfort when no one else was there. I truly loved Nick. But what about my feelings for John? I still loved him. This is when I knew that I was caught in a MASSIVE love triangle.