Nightmare

Elsa's POV

I can't believe I said that.

My eyes widen North started walking towards me and I started walking backwards.

Bunny started getting worried so was Tooth,the yetis stooped doing what they where doing.

They soon got up and made a barrier to protect me from my Dad.

I fell to the ground holding my elbows.

My father went back to the couch and sat down then all the yetis went back to what they where doing.

An elf came with Rudolph but before they reached me Rudolph kicked the elf making him fly away.

I stood up quickly and Rudolph was kicking everywhere. I got in front of him and put my hands out.

"Easy boy easy,It's okay"I said softly.

Rudolph calmed down.

"Where are you going?" North boomed while I was putting the saddle to Rudolph.

"To visit my grandpa Manny"I said while getting on.

He looked furious but didn't tell me anything,everyone was a bit confused about what happened a while ago.

I flicked the reins and off I went to visit Manny.

Jack's POV

Why was Elsa scared when North went of to her and her grandpa is Manny?

We all looked at North for an explanation.

He sighed and put his hands down from his face.

"Okay so Manny is my dad,when I send her back to her mom I didn't let Manny see Elsa for one last time,he was in human form and he had presented himself but when he came Elsa wasn't here anymore and he got mad at me because I did it on purpose" He said.

I was shocked and I could tell that everyone else was too.

~~~5 Minutes Later~~~

Elsa came back and she looked happy but when she made eye contact with her father she looked down.

It was barely 7:00 and out of the sudden Tooth started crying.

"What happen Tooth?" Bunny and Elsa asked.

Elsa smirked at Bunny and Bunny started blushing.

"I can't go get teeth because all of my Tooth fairies broke their wings." Tooth explained.

"We can help" Elsa said.

Everyone started getting excited.

"Where do we start?"Elsa and her friends said excited.

"I can't go because of Christmas but take Jack with you"North boomed.

"I have to stay because of Easter"Bunny said.

They all nodded,I was excited too.

We went outside Elsa made two snowboards with her ice.

North came out and saw Elsa with the snow board she looked at her hands and shoved them to Merida's hands.

"Be careful because Sandy said he saw Nightmares" North said.(A/N:I completely forgot about Sandy)

We all nodded,North went back inside.

We started flying to get teeth.

Tooth's POV

We reached a rooftop.

I told them to get teeth.

Oops I forgot to tell them about putting coins in their pillow.

They came back and had coins bag except Elsa.

"I have the most coins"Flynn and Punzie said in union.

They both put their bags down.

"Was this a race,because me and Hiccup got the most" Mer said while putting three bags down.

"Haha not so fast I got the most" Jack said while putting four bags down.

"I think we all know who is the winner, boys bring the bags please"Elsa said while smirking.

Five iceman came and they each put two bags down.

"Did you all put coins?" I asked.

Elsa nodded while everyone else move their heads as a no.

Elsa started chuckling and shaking her head.

"Well I better get this to the teeth cases."I said but when I was about to leave a black sand horse got one of the bags.

I was in shock,Mer saw this she got her bows and arrow and shot the nightmare making him drop the bag.

Luckily Elsa got it"Watch out for nightmares I would make this guys go and help you"Elsa said

I nodded and the iceman started following me back.