CHPT 5 || sliding into them dms 😈

ranpo edogawa had started a private chat with y/n!

ranpo

ah shit accidentally landed here, anyways how r u

y/n

here u go, u can get back up now

ranpo

heart been broke so many times I 😔

y/n

don't know what to believeeeee 😔😔

ranpo

mama said it was my fault, my fault 🤧

y/n

... gobble me, swallow me- drip down inside of me..

ranpo

I wear my heart on my...

y/n

wap 😜

ranpo

👁👁

y/n

👀

ranpo

I mean 👀

y/n

😳😳

ranpo

anyways 🤧💅  wyd

y/n

nothing much ://  I'm kinda bored tho

ranpo

wanna go raid 69/420 😳

y/n

i mean 👀👀 sure

ranpo

I'll cya at the park 🚗🍦

y/n

wtf is that emoji combination i-

- - -

why did ranpo choose the park? it was right by his humble abode.. which smelt like marshmallows... to y/n's surprise she was first to the park.. or so she thought

"damn ranpo- how long does it take you to-" she mumbled to herself

"BOO!"

a loud smack echoed through the park..

"ah fuck sis died... " y/n said as she peered over the corpse, known as Ranpo.

- - -

(jkjkjkgkdk)

"BOO!"

y/n let out a screech to which ranpo covered his ears to. "bro tf all I said was boo" he winced.

"did u srsly just bro-zone me." y/n dramatically weeped.  ranpo rolled his eyes as he put her on his back, used to her dramatic antics.

"so like did u bring any money?" ranpo asked as he walked on the sidewalk. y/n smirked, "kunikida let me borrow some.. "

ranpo looked at her questioningly- "so you stole-"

"ShHHHHh"

"damn imagine stealing-"

"shut up its for 69/420."

ranpo found himself getting closer to the convenience store, surprisingly the duo didnt get lost on their way there.

ranpo opened the door of the convenience store, still not having set down y/n.  the cashier in 69/420 stared at the two.

"ranpo, ranpo, ranpppoooooo" y/n whined. "what?" ranpo asked as he peered over all the candy.

"put me downnnn"

ranpo obliged and dropped the girl.

"rANPO- duDE"

ranpo didn't pay any mind to the female as he continued picking out snacks. y/n dusted her pants as she sighed heading over to the drink isle.

"hey there, do u need any help?" y/n glanced over to see the cashier. "mmm no thanks" y/n smiled as she took some strawberry milk.  The cashier nodded as he went back to his work area.

after a few minutes the duo made their way to the cashier, laughing and chatting about random things. The cashier first took ranpos items (a whole bucket load of candy) , then y/ns.

as the duo left the store she saw the cashier wink at her and she looked at him confused. "hey y/n what's on your potato chip Fries? " Ranpo pointed out as he took a bite of his marshmallows.

y/n took a look at her fries to see a little paper on the top. "Uhhhhh-"

Y/n opened the folded paper to see numbers. Ranpo glanced over her shoulders, "pFFT- he rlly gave u his number ahahaha"

y/n chuckled, as she pocketed the paper not caring for it, cause she was happy. Happy that she was with Ranpo.

(fuckin simps)

(jkjkfjdja ily 🤧)

- - -

"Huh?? What's this??" Kunikida asked the duo. "It's your notebook master thingies phone number." Y/n devilishly smiled, as ranpo nodded. Kunikida gasped as he thanked them. Instantly heading over to his phone. Ranpo and Y/N bolted out of kunikida's room giggling.

---

(OMFHSHHEBE HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANPO ILY SM- BTW SORRY I CHANGED THE WRITING STYLE I UH AHSBAHA)