CHPT 10 || Surprise Surprise

And there he was, the dark chocolate haired male, sitting in front of you with a sheepish grin. "So.. Why are you here, HM. " You questioned.

(This is a part 2 of the story special)

Y/N'S POV

Dazai can only grin, "W-Well you see... "

some random flashback

"WHAT??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM ALSO GOING TO ENGLAND-" Dazai screeched. "I'LL LET YOU KNOW THAT VERY RESPONSIBLE AND CALM AT ALL TIMES- WAIT WHERE ARE YOU TAKNG ME-" Dazai wailed as he got in a box. "wait are u srsly mailing me in a box-"

"uh yuh?? isn't that trendy" President scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "now here take the vlog camera and get us 1m views"

"bitch what-"

the random flashback ends

"So- you're telling me, you did a 'shipping myself to someplace' challenge-" 

Dazai grinned, "aNYWays- why didnt you come back-"

"dyou think i have money or smth- dumb bitch" I said standing up from the balcony chair i was on and walking inside my hotel room.  "damn okay sorry mrs girl." he sighed as he followed me.

Some comfortable silence went by as he was on his phone while I watched TV. 

...

"Dazai.."

"Yeah??" He asked looking up from his phone.

"Do you think Ranpo knows about my crush on him..?" I asked as I looked at him. "Why are you asking me- Are you having boy problems or smth.." He retorted as he placed his phone on the bedside table.

"..."

"ITS JUST ITS SO UNFAIR!! WHY CANT HE TAKE THE HINTS I GIVE HIM!!" I whined as I rolled on the bed like some typical highschool girl with her first love. "AM I NOT OBVIOUS ENOUGHH!! WAIT!! WHAT IF HE KNOWS I LIKE HIM BUT HE JUST WANTS TO AVOID THE SITUATION!!" I wept as I banged my fists on the bed.

"yikes bro" he responded.

I glared at him through my big tears with a scowl. "iM literally CRYING DUDE UR SO MEAN" I whined. "dude chill, maybe he's just... oblivious?" Dazai shrugged.

"Like,, he's a master detective and all but he cant follow directions? so maybe its the same with love." He said as he patted my back.

I looked up at him with tears and a bit of snot, "r-REaLLy-" I asked. "Yeah- now wash ur face you look sickening." He replied.

"and u ruined the wholesome friend bonding moment between us." I said as I rolled my eyes heading to the bathroom.

DAZAI'S POV

"So, did you hear that..?" I asked Ranpo as I picked up the phone which was tossed aside. "You should really ask her out already she's been whining about it for awhile."

I could hear a hum through the other line and soon he hung up the phone. "damn, and they're older than me??" I sighed.

"DAZAIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS WATCH SOME TPN!!!!!!!!" Y/N Screeched as she ran towards me from the bathroom.