CHPT 7 || Facemasks

Kenji, Yosano, Ranpo, Kunikida, Kyouka, Tanizaki,  Naomi, Y/N and Atsushi have gathered outside of Dazai's home.

"sooooo- who's ringing the door bell?" Tanizaki asks.

Kenji raises his hand, "Ooh, I can-"

"NO!" Everyone else shouts, excluding Kenji.

"Kenji- Sweetie-.. " Y/N Began as everyone reminisced on what happened to Kunikidas home.

It was a pretty windy day, when all of the ADA went over to Kunikidas home to hang out, during the midst of chaos, Kenji decided to ring the door bell. Though, as we all know Kenji has some... Interesting strength to say the least....

...Which caused him to break the door bell and leave a dent in it..

"I'll just ring it" Naomi speaks up. Just as said, Naomi reached out to press the button.

🎤sawarasenai🥰kimi😸wa⛓shoujo👻na💅no?✨böKù🌸Wâ🧚ÿARiçHiñ🤴BįCChī😾ńO😩oSû🚣Dà🎉YO💦

The members outside of Dazai's Door bell looked at the door is shock.

"... what the fuck-" Yosano whispered. Dazai then opened the door, "My friends, welcome. "

"Dazai- what the fuck is that door bell song. " Y/N asked.

Dazai smiled and avoided the question, "anyways come inside"

Ranpo nudged Y/N shoulder, "I'm lowk terrified"

Y/N gave a nod of agreement.

Y/N's POV

We all entered Dazai's home, and surprisingly it looked way more normal than I though-

"DAZAI WHAT THE FUCK-"

"Y/N what's wro-"

"OH SHIT-"

Me and Tanizaki peered into the room which had several torture items, suicide items, and one corner if the room had a stack of bandages that reached the ceiling.

Ranpo sneaked up from behind us, "You should've known there would've been a room like this. "

"I-I mean- I thought it was possible, but I just.... "

"Never thought it'd be real... " Tanizaki Finished.

"Now, Now. You three know not to meddle in my business." Dazai Tutted, moving us away from the doorway and into the living room.

I sat next to Kyouka, who was quietly observing every single detail of the house.

"Guys, I have Mario Cart" Dazai said as he took out 4 Wii U controllers.

Yosano, Naomi, Ranpo and I stood up excitedly.  "DIBS!" We all shouted in unison as we took a controller.

"..Mario..? Cart? "  Kenji asked.

Tanizaki started explaining what a Wii, A disk and Mario Cart is.

"I'll let you know, I'm a master at rainbow road. " I said proudly.

"Hmmm~ I'm not sure about that Y/N chan~" Ranpo smirked. I turned to face him and suddenly, I was against a hard surface.

It took me a while to process what was happening.

"R-R-RANPO GET YOUR CHIN OFF MY SHOULDER! " I squeaked out.

I was sitting on Ranpo's lap, His arms around my form holding his controller, and his chin propped against my shoulder.

"Y/N Chan~ If you're so good, can't you just beat me in this position.. " He whispered, opening his eyes.

I puffed out my cheeks, "O-Of course I can, Watch me!"

3

2

1

Let the race begin!

- - -

"I-I-I LOST??!!? " I screeched. I heard Ranpo chuckling at me, "YOU! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!! " I yelled hitting my 2 fists on his head.

"Don't be such a sore loserrr.. " Ranpo whined.

Suddenly I heard The door bust down. All of us stood up, "Are we getting ambushed?" Naomi asked. I saw Atsushi and Kyouka use their abilities. Nobody said a word...

"HI BITCHESSSSSS!!!!"

"P-PRESIDENT FUKUZAWA?!" We all yelled in shock. He was dressed up, shades on and his nails looked to be pretty sparkly and pink. "Imagine your own members not inviting you to a sleepover, streaks dhmu" He said fake crying.

"Anyways- Skskks- Ik how much Y/N is a sore loser so GURL, Let's put on some face masks to chill us out. "

I looked to see that he was holding a bag that seemed to be full of skincare products.

"SIS OMG ONLY REAL ONES KNOW" I screamed as I went over to the bathroom with President to begin a skin care routine.