waiter

Win

So it was my first day at this new job as a waiter. I honestly don't get what's up with this guy. First he stopped me from making out with other people, then he offered to pay me for having sex, only with him that is. And now he somehow got his mom to get me a job at their restaurant and I don't even know his name. Why did he care so much about what I was doing with my life? Did I know him before our first hook up? That's probably not possible since I didn't really have a lot of friends before, just a small circle and none of them are in town anymore. I didn't even bother keep in touch with them after mom and dad died. Things just went downhill for me, you know that.

I managed to get a clean shirt and slacks to wear since that was the 'uniform' for the place I was working. Mental note to self, get more shirts. The only thing that bothered me about this new job so far was that I had to wake up early. I was so used to getting up in the afternoon since I got back really late from the bar or after my 'one night stands', which later just became hook ups with this random dude in the club bathroom. I really hope I get used to getting up early soon enough or I'm gonna suffer.

"Smile a little, it won't hurt son", one of the older waiters told me when I came back from delivering a dish at one of the tables. He didn't say it in a rude way, he smiled at me. I know he meant well. I nodded and tugged my lips forcefully to form a smile which made the older man chuckle.

"Why do you look like you're being held at gun point?", he asked me which made me give up with a sigh. I don't know. I couldn't get myself to do that.

"What's going on?", the man who helped me get the job asked me as he came out of the kitchen.

"I was just telling this young man to smile a little more. He seems to be just like you when you first started working here", the old man said chuckling and went to the kitchen to get the next dish to be taken out to the front.

"I wonder how cute you'd look when you smile"

What did he mean by that? I looked up at the man in front of me who was smirking at me.

"Why is that?", I asked.

"I don't know. Just curious", he said, smirking again. What was wrong with this dude?

"Well I want to hear you moan right now", I replied without thinking. What the fuck? Well he was equally surprised as well and I noticed his cheeks became all red now. Wow, that took a huge turn.

"What even...?", he started but I cut him off and dragged him into the washroom for the staff members and locked the door. "Not right now please"

"Not right now? You're not stopping me completely wow"

"Why would I? I would make love to you 24/7 if I could", he shot back, confidence rising in him again. I honestly don't know where this is heading. We're just aimlessly flirting and kissing deeply in between in the washroom, rubbing our hands all over each other's clothed bodies. We have done much more earlier, but this time it feels different. I feel something weird in my stomach now that I am kissing him.

"We should go back", the man said, pulling away from me now, panting in between. His lips were swollen and seeing him up close, for once I paid attention to the details of his face. He was extremely gorgeous. Okay this pain in my stomach is killing me. I nodded and loosened the grip from his body so that we could walk out.

"Hey wait", I said before he headed outside which made him look towards me now. "What is your name?"
.
.
.
.
.
YUS I FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER🥳 2gether won the best series in Maya Awards wow. But the whole awards show was a mess IMO. Welp. Anyway. Hope you liked the chapter! Thank you for reading!