*2.1*

4 Years After Heejin's Death

???'s POV

"You honestly think I will go through with this?" I asked. "Ma'am, please. Just consider it," The man spoke. "You see, we... well I should say I, don't f*ck with underage trafficking or anything like that, so no. I won't grant you the money you wish for," I said. "Stupid Wh*re," He said. I shot him in his shoulder. He fell to the floor while grunting in pain. I kneeled and grabbed him by the collar. "My answer is no, and if I say no, I mean NO," I said. "You will regret this," The man said. I put my finger in the bullet wound and he screamed. "Enough," I said while standing up and shooting him in the head.

"Was that really necessary?" Jennie asked while walking in. "Yes, he didn't want to listen," I said. "I don't know what they did to you in the last four years but you've changed. You seem like a cold-blooded killer," Jennie said. "Isn't that better? I'm not attached to anything so I have nothing to worry about," I smiled. "Jinny... you're forgetting the one thing you love," Jennie said. "Don't talk about that. Not while I'm in this mood," I said. "Fine, but you need to know," Jennie said. "I said I don't wanna hear it. When I want to know I'll ask you alright?" I asked. "Heejin, come on," Jennie said. "Don't ever call me that. I don't know who that is. Stick to Jinny please," I said while slowly getting angrier and angrier. "Ugh, fine," Jennie said.

Don't get me wrong, Jennie and I are best friends, but she keeps wanting to tell me about my past. If I forgot about my past then there's a reason. That's when Wonwoo and Mingyu walked in. "Ah glad to see you two show up," Jennie said. "Hello ladies," Mingyu smiled while looking at me. "Alright, we have some important things to discuss. There is one thing I wanna ask Jennie," I turned to her "When can I finally turn on the lights and tell the world who I really am?" I asked her. "Soon. I promise," Jennie said. It had been 4 years since I was the boss of this gang and nobody knows I am the leader. Everybody thinks Mingyu is the leader since I always send him to the meetings instead of going myself. "Let's go," Mingyu said while holding his hand out to me. Wonwoo came to stand next to me and offered me his arm that I gladly took. "He always gets her," Mingyu said. "That's because he actually treats her like a boss," Jennie said.

Taeyang's POV

"Listen, we have more problems than just the weapons that got lost," Dawon said. "What now?" I asked irritated. "There is a gang on the rise," Hwiyoung continued while giving me an almost empty file. "Are you kidding? There is a gang on the rise and this is all the information we got?" I asked. "I'm sorry, but they're really secretive. They're called Shadow as of right now, we don't know their official name yet. They seem to have a 'leader' called Mingyu. He was the mysterious guy at the table every time but we speculate that he's not the real leader," Dawon said. "I'm listening," I said. "All that we know for sure is that their organization is in Rome," Zuho said. "So?" I asked.

Everybody was quiet for a while. "Think about it. Rome... Italy. A gang that has just come out of the blue AGAIN. Get it through that skull of yours," Rowoon said. "Oh my god. It's my mom's gang? How is that even possible? She left that gang and 2 years later she died. How is that gang still alive?" I asked. "That's what we're trying to figure out," Chani said. I looked at the file and saw a picture of someone familiar. "Isn't that Jennie?" I asked while showing them the picture. "The girl that was with Heejin?" Zuho said without thinking twice. Everybody looked at him like he was an idiot. Like they were scared I was going to wanna destroy myself again. "It's fine. I'm fine. But it makes sense Jennie is in Rome right now. She said they were going to Italy. They, I mean Jennie and Heejin. It seems like she still went. And it seems like she might've found some happiness," I said, pointing at the little girl she has her hand hooked with. "A child? But if she's involved with gangs and stuff, she might be terrified for her daughter," Rowoon said. "Yea, but it seems like they're doing fine. I want you guys to find out who her husband is if that's her child of course. I think we'll find more about that gang that way," I said. "On it," Zuho said as he walked out of the office. "We should get back to work as well," Dawon said as he took everybody out of the office with him.