11

Third PoV

The couple stayed there for a while, kissing and talking about nothing, arms around one another.

As they kissed, they both began to grow horny.

It wasn't strong, but it was there.

Artemis whimpered as Percy's hardening member brushed up against her crotch.

"Percy," she murmured. "I...I want you to make love to me."

"Artemis," he reasoned. "I love you, but that doesn't mean you have to give me your virginity."

"I know," she whispered. "But I want you to take it."

"I love you," Percy whispered against his fiancé's lips.

"I love you too," she replied, kissing him as he carried her back to bed.

Percy sat down, and the kiss grew more passionate. As the kiss grew more and more heated, Artemis slipped a hand under her lover's
shirt.

The item of clothing was soon discarded, with more on the way.

Percy found himself in his boxers underneath his horny fiancé.

The god kissed her hard on the lips, parting only long enough to remove her shirt.

Artemis and Percy tore at one another's clothing, trading heated kisses as they aided one another in undressing.

Artemis PoV

I found myself naked underneath my fiancé, who had no more clothing than myself.

"Are you absolutely certain you want this?" Percy asked. "I can take your virginity, Artemis, but I won't be able to give it back to you."

I nodded. "I want you inside me. Now."

My future husband eased his way inside, and it was like nothing I could have imagined.

At first, it hurt, and I clung to him for support.

After a couple of minutes, it started to feel good. Really good.

"Keep going," I told my lover, gasping as he began to thrust in and out of me.

I started moaning louder and louder as Percy went faster and faster.

My nails dug into his back as my walls clenched around his member.

A pleasure-filled scream tore out of me as I orgasmed, and I felt that my lover was going to soon.

Another wave of pleasure coursed through me as he continued to thrust in and out.

With a powerful thrust, the god groaned my name, filling me with his seed.

I sighed in pleasure as the hot, thick
substance filled me up.

Percy pulled me close on the bed, pecking me on the lips as he pulled the covers up over us.

I quickly fell asleep, curled up next to the man that loved me.

When I woke up in the morning, breakfast was waiting for me.

Percy kissed me good morning. "There's a fresh set of clothes waiting for you in the bathroom. You're mortal now, and a bit weak. Tell me if you're not feeling well, okay?"

I nodded and went to the bathroom, taking a nice, hot shower.

Then it hit me. I was mortal from the moment Percy started making love to me.