12

Percy PoV

So Artemis decided she wanted to go back. I snapped my fingers. "You still see me as Percy instead of Mason, and when you say my name, they hear Mason. Remember, we can come back here whenever you want." Artemis nodded, snuggling into my chest.

I held her close, kissing the top of her head.

Arnold curled up at our feet, making sure to be touching us so he wasn't forgotten.

We appeared back at my fiancé's palace on Olympus, and Arnold poked around in search of any threats.

Within minutes, the doorbell rang.

It was Apollo.

"Dude, I need to see my sister. It's been a month since any of us have seen her. Where is she?" The god asked.

Artemis poked her head up from behind me. "I'm right here, Apollo."

"You don't sound mad. Am I forgiven?" He asked.

Artemis shrugged. "Not really. I just don't care. See, all those awful things you said to me aren't true. You just said whatever you thought would hurt the most. Because you didn't want me to be with someone. Percy's a good man, and if you opened your eyes, you would see that. Finding someone special doesn't make me a bad older sister. The fact that you can't handle the idea of someone making me happy makes you a bad baby brother."

With that said, she shut the door. I kissed her temple. "Good girl."

She snuggled into my chest, enjoying the warmth.

Of course, shortly after Apollo's visit, a council meeting was called.

My presence was not requested, so I stayed back at the palace, but I made Artemis take Arnold with her.

While Artemis was at the meeting, I made lasagna.

After I set the food in the oven to bake, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

I grabbed her arms and carried the intruder to the couch. "How was the meeting, love?"

"You," she replied, snuggling into my chest.

I kissed the top of her head. "We'll discuss that later. For now, let's just eat."

"What did you make?" My fiancé asked. "Your favourite," I replied.

This earned me a peck on the lips, and after we had eaten, a snuggle.

Artemis curled up in my arms, nuzzling into my chest.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

At some point, I felt the familiar lips of my lover on my own.

I opened my eyes for a second before pulling her close, kissing her passionately.

After a heated make-out session, I kissed my fiancé's ear, holding her close.

She stretched out on the couch, Arnold deciding her stomach was a good bed.

A while later, the doorbell rang, and I went to answer it.

It just had to be someone important.

"Lady Hera," I greeted. "Please, come in."

She followed me to the living room, smiling at the sight of Artemis playing with Arnold.

My future wife looked up. "Hi, mom."

"Wait, what?" I asked, confused.

"I adopted Artemis," Hera explained.