How Far Does it Take | Yandere Shu

Requested by: Minahilkafeel5

Shu is in Evolution as 'red eye'.

Idea credits I worked with Yukarua-chan thankyou SOOO MUCH <3

 ══════════════════════════════════════════

Your P.O.V

After years and years of hateful criticism, after many bullies that still try to hurt me- I've survived. Ever since I turned down a marriage between me and Ashtem's son, Felix, everyone turned into hate. And when I say everyone, it was everyone.

Worthless.

Loser.

Annoyance.

Except for one word, they didn't call me. It took me quite a long time to realize that. I've been called close-minded, a slut, trash. Nerd. Idiot. All those names might hurt, But the one word- 

Ugly.

Don't bullies use that word often? They didn't call me ugly. Because when Shu had said I was beautiful, I finally understood. Even though all the hurt was based off from jealousy and denial, It still scarred me.

And I felt weak. I desired to be strong, and able to let go of little stings. I could stand for myself, if those bullies would listen.

So I wore a mask that would hide my past, and look towards the future. 

Behind this mask, a bruised, young girl. And what the mask indicates, is a confident and strong person. 

I was faded eye.

* The Present *

"No, I am right. You're wrong, and you'll always be. Why even bother to argue?"Arms crossed, Her tone of voice raised along with her eyebrow.

Mira, a 'popular' girl in my school, decided to heat an argument with me. She said she would threaten to abuse my reputation-and injure me. All of that could be avoided if I hand over my mask, which she constantly makes fun of.

But The mask was there to tell people who I am today. Not to reveal to strangers what I was before.

"I've said before. There's no use in knowing this," I respond flatly.

Mira groans in frustration, swinging her arm diagonally. The sudden movement made me think she held a dagger. I manage to dodge her in time, but the hand stops midway. Blue eyes that represented  Mira widen in shock, then starting to squeal in pain.

"Ow, Let go! Let go! Stop it! You're going to break my wrist!" 

And the eyes of one who also had a mask, Red eye, glowed in rage. 

" So what if it breaks, I'd break them both."

"What did I do?" Her face wince, and I could've sworn she plastered that fake smile of hers.

"How can I know you won't hurt her again?" 

When he says 'her', I realize ever since he changed himself~ He never used my name. Supposing he believed even y/n was too alluring for him.

I had to stop that.

It was odd, in a way.

It also is kind of repulsing to know you're too beautiful. Is there such a thing?

"Just let her go," I plead. "You've done...enough."

With a final twist, he made sure to scar Mira with his nails on the final release. The streaks of blood ran down her petite hand, while she tried will all her willpower not to scream. I wasn't horrified, at all, what he had done.

Slowly backing away from her, Red Eye took my hand and dragged me out of the classroom. All I could do, was stare at Mira's heartbroken face that tried to haunt me as my visions approached with pure black.

* Short time skip *

"I don't need someone to protect me," I tell Red Eye when my sight returned to its normal state. 

Surrounding me were ruffles of wind and leaves, and 'Shu' above me. The ground was rough, and slightly sandy.  Were we on top of a cliff? He takes off his mask, revealing his scar. I was breathless. How could he be so gorgeous?

Again, I had to keep that to myself.

He takes off my mask, without permission. 

"(y/n)," he finally spoke.

"You love me, right?"

"Why do you doubt?" I whisper softly. His downcast eyes speak to me a lot. 

"I don't doubt , it's just-" Shu gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll be here when you need me, even if it means to fight until my last breath."