Chapter Four: A Familiar Face

Draco burst into the knights quarters "Look lively men!!" he shouted "our most important quest has arrived" the men looked intently as Draco explained about the missing princess, everyone rushed away to the horses. Draco following behind trying to remember anything from the past few days while away if anything seemed odd. They exited the castle into the large open courtyard mounting the horse they raced away from the castle towards the village of Thunder-Falls, as the castle started to shrink in the distance.

Sometime later the men arrived on the outskirts of Thunder-Falls after looking round several other small places between the castle and the village. Draco signalling his men to fan out to look for any clues, Draco dismounted his horse as his men spread out, and tied the horse to the railings outside.

The flower shop – The Wicker Basket - unsure of the area the knight kept his helmet on. The bell rang as he entered the shop, sat behind the counter was a young lady with long black hair, Draco walked over to the flowers in the window and found a large bunch of small White Orchids, he gathered the bunch and placed them on the counter in front of the woman. He glanced around and spotted cards, he picked out a card "My Lord, trust me when I say I will bring the young Princess Morgana back" he then placed the card with the flowers in the counter, turned and walked towards the exit.

"Please can you hold these until we return or when one of the messengers come to collect them" he said as he walked out. The lady nodded and put the flowers to one side of the window

Draco returned to his horse horrified he noticed his horse eating one of the flowers re-entering the shop Amelia approached him "Sir your horse has ate some of my flowers and these are ready for you when you return." Draco explained they were currently on a quest and that he would return the favour and repay the shop for the damage. Shaking hands with Amelia, Draco turned and whistled to his men to reassemble.

A few moments passed as all the men returned gathering in the village square, Draco looked at each of his men asking if they have made any discoveries, or if anyone in the village had seen anything, each one looked down and shook their heads. Draco looked down for a brief moment until he heard the sound of approaching hooves as his second in command Marko arrived

"Sir I have news, a girl matching the description of the Princess was seen heading away from the kingdom towards Ravendale, with another unknown person."