Starting to unfold

Lev
After that hectic day ,we were all so relieved.  Then I remembered something that I wanted to ask Jentzen. "Hey Jentzen " . "Yeah wassup?" He said fist bumping me. "Um the new kid kenzie it's like I've seen her before and she knows every inch of the school " I said. "Oh you mean Mackenzie Ziegler " he said. "Yeah"
"She's was one of our old seniors Remember?  Then she left cause her sister moved" Jentzen said. "Oh yeah I remember now" . "Thanks bro" I said.

Sophie
Kenzie and I have been getting along well lately.  She's actually really cool.
"Hey after practice today, we should go get frozen yogurt " she said. "Yes I love frozen yogurt !" I said. "Anyway, see you then bye!" I said and went off to practice.

AN:So this part is dedicated to -PH0BIAS and DreamyTophie who wanted jenzie

I was walking on the field saying hi to everyone I could remember the last time I was here. I was so happy that my parents decided to bring me back here instead a of a New school where I'd have to start making friends again. "Hey Jeff " . "Sup Walker" I said still greeting people.  Then I heard someone playing the guitar and singing in the music studio. I looked through the glass. "Oh hey kenzie " he said as he stopped . Or as he usually called it kinzie, cos he spent his vacation in Canada. He is definitely the only I'm allowing to me that. "No don't stop your voice is beautiful " I said seeing him drop his guitar to talk to me. 'No I actually like talking to you' he says.  We talk as I line his guitar with my fingers. "You like music?" I ask. "Yeah, you?" . "I love it" I reply. We keep staring until I break the silence.  "Um me and my friends are having a get together in one the classes , you wanna come?" I ask already nervous of what he'll say. And then I smile at the ground.  Then he smiles .
"I should but I won't stay long , I've got a lot of writing to do" he said. "Thanks" he told. "Anytime see you there" I said walking off. "That was amazing " I said to myself.

Kenzie
I walk into the 5th grade classroom with my friends Ella and Melanie.
We talk with everyone and catch up. "Hey kenz I thought you said someone was coming?" James one of the jocks said. "Yeah ,he should be but he said he had something to finish up so he might not be able to come" I replied. I felt a tad disappointed as I said that. Then as if on cue.  "Hey" I heard a familiar voice say. "Johnny!" I squealed. "Um I mean John " . "Ok so, Johnny these are my friends " I said. "This is James" I said referring to a buff, tall guy with thick black hair and piercing blue eyes. "Then Ella" a tall, slim girl with auburn hair and brown eyes. "With Melanie " A chubby blonde with blue eyes.
"Well, it's nice too meet you all " Johnny said with more enthusiasm than I thought he would. Then all of a sudden Ella dragged me to the corner of the room. "So what's up with you and Mr. New boy? " she said with a smirk. "Nothing ok? " I replied. "Ohhh that's lucky cos he's cute might as well go talk to him then " she said about to walk away when I pulled her back. "Don't you dare" I said so growly, I scared my self . "I mean he's still new  give him a break " I said finally thinking about a reasonable excuse.  "Ugh fine " she groaned and walked away.

Johnny
Kenzie introduced me to all get friends and they were pretty cool. But all through out the night I couldn't keep my eyes of kenzie.

After the party
Johnny's POV
"Why would she think such about herself? "

So this part is dedicated to  hannieshipperxoxo

Annie
Piper showed me to the studio where auditions were being held for a party in a play I so desperately wanted to be in. I started reading the script and then I heard someone murmuring the same script. "Oh hey I didn't see  you there , I'm Hayden Summerall "  A boy with dirty blonde hair that looked almost brown said. "Hi I'm not Annie LeBlanc.  Are you here for the same play?"
"Yeah" . We talked for a while and realized that we had a lot in common.