Chapter 3: Love and Other Bullshit

"Hey" Ali said quietly as opened the door to her dorm room.  Rebecca Hills was Ali's judgemental roommate from Leeds.  She was incredibly book smart and enjoyed drinking coffee at her desk all day, everyday.  

"I'm just going to assume you were with him last night."  Rebecca said to Ali in her usual judgemental tone.  Harry Styles' wasnt a big deal to Rebecca like he was for every other girl on campus.  Being best friends with him made Ali very popular for a month around uni, but it faded after a month or so.

"Yeah he just got in from New York.  It was good seeing him."  Ali replied as if she waiting for Rebeccas backlash.

"He can't come over.  I have too much work."  Rebecca stated, never looking up from her textbook.

"Im just picking up some clothes.  He's waiting downstairs.  I'll be back tomorrow sometime probably."  Ali said as if she were talking to her mother.  She quickly packed a bag full of clothes and ran out of her room before having to say another word to her unpleasant roommate.

"Was the spawn of satan in there?"  Harry said from the drives side of his Range Rover as Ali got in the car.  

"Like always. "  Ali said quietly.  

Harry and Ali spent the day in London, shopping and eating.  They never stayed in one place for too long in fear that paparazzi would show up.  They were walking with their arms linked as fans quickly approached outside of a clothing store. 

"HARRY HARRY PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME!"

"HARRY OMG HARRY"

Ali stood silently on the side as she watched Harry with the girls.

"Are you two in love?" Said a small blond haired fan to Ali.

"Yes." Harry yelled loudly, looking directly at Ali with a smile.