Chapter Ten

[Dallas]

The next morning I wake up naked and freezing. Yes that happened... I look over and see Jase isn't there. Thank God. Thought to soon... right once I think that he walks through the door. Great. He smiles that stupid smile at me. "I hope you enjoyed last night." He smirks coming close and whispering in my ear. I shiver. "Not In A million years." I manage to breathe out. He smirks. "Jim and I are going out later, don't do anything stupid or it will be worse when I get back." He says kissing me. I try to pull back but he don't let me. He forces me to kiss back. When he leaves I know the doors and windows are locked. I wonder if he locked my room door? I slowly get up ignoring the pain. I trudge my way over to the door and try to open it. Locked. Damn It.

I look around my room for something to throw at the window to try and break the glass. I shouldn't even try this! He said it would be worse when he gets back! Ugh! I sit on the ground and bang my head against the wall which causes a picture to fall off the wall. The nail is still stuck in it and it cuts my hand. Ouch...wait a second A picture! Maybe I can throw this at the window? I pick it up and look at the window. This is such a stupid idea! I shrug it off and hit the picture as hard as I can against the window. A small crack forms where the nail hit. Maybe someone below can see me? I hope so.

I try a couple more times until a large crack forms. (BTW SHE IS DRESSED NoW) I rear my foot up and kick the glass. The glass shatters to the ground below. I hear a faint 'ow' meaning someone was hit. Fuck. I peer out the window and look at the person. It's Cammy. She looks up at me and pulls out her phone. ''Calling 911!" She yells to me. I nod and crawl back into the room. A few minutes I hear sirens and the door bursts open. Jase looks furious. "Come on we're leaving now!" He screams at me grabbing me by the wrist. I scream and the cops stop him at the front door. "We've got a call of complaint from this apartment number can we know what happened?" He asks suspiciously looking at Jase then back to me. "No just two kids having fun sir that's all. Ain't that right baby?" He says with a smile wrapping his arms around me. "No. Get your disgusting hands off me-" I scream but am cut off by his hand over my mouth. I bite his finger. "She bit me!" He screams. "Um Ma'am is your hand alright?" He asks looking at my bleeding hand from where the nail had hit me. "No. I need to be took to a hospit-" I start but get cut off by a sharp pain in my back. I didn't notice Jase pulled a knife from his pocket and stabbed me. Cammy screams as she sees me fall. She grabs my arm and tells me to stay awake. ''But I'm tired." I mumble drifting off into darkness.

--

Okay then...so dunno bout this chappy. But yeah okay so ILY GUYS AND I HAVE SCHOOL AND A BOOK REPORT DUE AND I HAVEN'T STARTED ON IT YET AND I HAVE TO RESEARCH QUEBEC AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THERE SO POOP. I DONT WANT TO PRESENT IN FRONT OF THE DANG CLASS HELP ME.