Chapter Eleven

[Cammy]

A piece of glass falls out of the sky and almost hits me. I look up and see Dallas looking at me. I pull out my phone and call 911 and the guys. I run into the building when the cops arrive and see blood all over the floor. They take Jase to jail and I hop in the ambulance with Dallas. I call the guys back and tell them to meet me at the hospital. ''Is she gonna be alright?" I ask the nurse person in the ambulance. She shrugs. "Hard to tell at this point. She was stabbed close to some important body functions." She tells me. I nod tears pouring down my face. How could this have happened to her?

[Thomas]

This is horrible. Kasen and I are on our way to the hospital. Sure it's only been a day but anything could happen.

We arrive at the hospital and rush to the information desk. "We're here for Dallas-" I start but Cammy runs out. "They're with me." She tells the desk lady. She nods letting us go on back. You can tell Cammy has been crying. "Any news?" Kasen asks. She shakes her head. "Nope. But the stab wound was close to some organ or something. At this point it's a 50/50 chance." She tells us. I manage to choke out a sob. They look at me. "You really do like her don't you?" Kasen asks me. I turn a shade of red but nod anyways. ''Yeah. Yeah I do." I say through tears. They look at me with sympathy in there eyes. "So where is she now?" I ask. ''Getting stiches." She replies. I nod. "Do you guys need anything?" Kasen asks standing up. I shake my head. "Will you be okay by yourself? We'll be back as soon as possible." Cammy says to me. I nod and they walk down the corridor.

--
A/N: another short chapter .-. Sorry babes love y'all though ♡·♥·♡·♥