I told you so.

**Ryden's POV**

|||

I carved another strike into the shower wall, representing the third day spent here.

The same morning routine repeated itself again. Breakfast, with Jack watching me.

After breakfast I had the chain connected to my ankle once again, today I was ordered to mop the floors.

Mopping, thinking, mourning.

I miss my sister. She is all I can think about. Will I really see her? Or is life after death just crap?

I don't know.. Why aren't I thinking of some sort of escape plan?! I need to get out of here somehow.

When I finished mopping Jack relieved me of my duties and I was in the shower for the rest of the day.

I used the time of day wisely, thinking of a way to get out of this place.

Maybe, one time when he isn't watching, I can get the key from his drawer in the kitchen that unlocks the chain on my ankle. If I could do that, I can just run. It's a suburban street. People would have to see, like people in their houses. They could help. Either that or I could just run.

I have 17 days left here, when should I do this? What day will I try my escape....?

**Luke's POV**

Waking up I felt strange.

I still think I should go over and see what was going on in that house next door, but I'm not going to listen to the stupid voice in my head. I would've just been really tired.. And my head was tripping out.

I had my breakfast, put on my yellow spongebob shirt and jeans, got some Nike shoes and headed out the door.

I've decided what I was going to do. I would go over there and introduce myself. Hopefully I would be invited in. Then, I would excuse myself to go to the bathroom. At that time, I would have a look around.

*Knock Knock*

No answer..

*Knock Knock Knock Knock Kno-*

"Okay okay shut up! What do you want?!" The man spat at me. He had ripped, dirty clothes. And to be honest, he didn't smell too good either.

"S-Sorry, I'm Luke. I live just next door. I wanted to come and say hello, maybe we could get to know each other a little? It seems rude of me to be living next to you all this time and never speak to you." I said, trying to sound as casual as I could manage.

"Ugh. Sure kid, come in. I'm Jack."

The house represented Jack perfectly. Dirty, and disgusting. Ragged, and rotten.

I feel sorry for this chap, but he's a bit suspicious too.

Anyway, we had a little chat. Just about general stuff. What's going on in our lives, family, stuff like that.

He seemed quite hesitant when answering questions, even simple ones. Like who his mother and father were.

I tried to not take much notice of that.

So.. Here goes nothing..

"Uhh, Jack. May I please use your restroom?" I asked politely.

He wasn't listening to me, he was just frantically scribbling down words in his little notebook. That's what he's been doing for most of the time I was here anyway.

"Umm, yeah, whatever." He stuttered, concentrating on his notebook.

Looking around the house, I came across a few rooms. All the doors were open, except for two rooms..

I slowly opened the door to the first room.. In there was girls, pictures of young crying girls everywhere. There were pieces of paper next to each picture too.

In the corner there was a big box. I took a few pictures on my phone and headed out. Now I am on my way to the next room.

The other room was locked. No matter how hard I turned the handle it just wouldn't budge.

Until....... *Click*

'Dammit Luke! You idiot! Jack probably heard that.

The door had two locks on it, one which I had just unlocked.

Scrambling around trying to unlock the second one, I heard someone say 'hello'.

"Hello..." I whispered.

"Who-Who are you? Are you the police? Are you here to help me?!"

"What's your name?" Is all I could ask.. I was getting really worried now. What had Jack done?!

"Ryden.. Ryden Masters." She said with a shaky, broken voice.

Full shock took over me, and I ran. I ran out against my will. Jack didn't seem to care, he wanted me out anyway.

THERE IS A GIRL STUCK IN MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR'S HOUSE AND SHE HAS BEEN ABDUCTED!

I collapsed at my front door, Beau and Jai came rushing out and had to pull me back inside.

The next thing I saw was pure blackness.. I had passed out.

*Emily's POV**

I tapped into Luke's dream. He was conscious now.

"I told you Luke.. Now go and save her. Save my sister. Please."

-------------------

WOOOOOPPPPP.

Should I add Jack's POV? And what about Jai and Beau's POV?

Well basically.. When this story gets further on.. I will need girlfriends for Jai and Beau.

SOOOOO HMMMMM WHO WILL THEY BE?!?!?!

Tweet me to be one of their girlfriends (@maddie_brooks04) or comment below.

In a few chapters time.. Beau and Jai's girlfriends will be introduced!!!!!!

:)))))))

Have a lovely day/night everyone,, :)