Realisation

Hey hey my mystical lions ;))

I have decided to publish another chapter tonight as I am in a WRITING MOOD BABY!

And another note, because I am on my iPod and I don't know how to change the rating on here.. Just know that it is rated probable M15+ to MA15+

Just a warning guys..

HAPPEH READIN! xx

-----------------

I am in Glenroy.

I know this place! I always used to come to a park here when I was a kid.

But there really isn't anything I can do about that now, I'll just have to think of a plan somehow to get out of here.

Think. Think. Think.

Think Ryden god damn it! You've just been fucking abducted! What is wrong with you?! You're lying on the shower floor talking to yourself! Think of a way to get out of this hell hole!

And with that.. I fell asleep. Not because I wanted, but because I was tired.. Tired of everything.

*morning*

I woke up cold and shivering. The terrifying realization hit me when I awoke. I wasn't in my warm, comfy bed at home. No. I was on the floor of a shower, in a man's house who claimed me as his 'slave'.

Suddenly, the door to the bathroom opened. Jack turned his head around the corner. I could clearly see him now.

He would be in his mid 40's, early 50's maybe. Thinning brown hair, and slightly overweight. He was tall, and looked incredibly strong.

Jack seemed like an ordinary man on the outside. But I could see, something was rotten was hidden just beneath the surface. That, was his dirty secret. The secret he was just about to reveal to me.

"Good morning honey, how did you sleep?" He said menacingly, cutting me off with more words. "Anyway, I bet you're scared and confused, just like all the other girls I bring here. The fact is, darling, there have been 19 other girls in your position. I have brought 19 other girls back here. And you know what I did to them? .. Well, I guess you will find out soon, since the same thing will happen to you soon enough. But hey, look at you! You're lucky number 20!"

Jack had finished, he tried to laugh. He tried to make it seem like he enjoyed the fact that he did this to girls. But in all honesty, he was hurting. It was clear in his eyes.

Jack unlocked the shower door and told me to stand up. We were walking out to the kitchen where he sat me down at an old, fold out table. I ate my breakfast that he made for me, crusty stale corn flakes. I took it as a blessing, eating every last bit. I didn't know when I would eat again.

The scary part was, Jack sat across the room the whole time I ate.. Just staring at me. His expressions scared me. It's almost like he was watching an adult entertainment tape.

He was having ideas of what he would do to me, and a part of me died.

Once I finished my breakfast Jack lead me to a room full of pictures hung on the walls, and pieces of paper underneath them.

"This, my love, is my victim room. I like to keep, as you could say.. Souvenirs. Every time I bring a girl home I keep something of hers and put it in this room. Then, on the day I plan to kill her, I take a photo of her and make her write a description of herself. You see, as you are girl number 20, you have 20 days here. So, 19 days left little lady. Why don't you sit here and admire my.. Achievements.. I am going to make a cup of coffee." and with that, Jack left me standing in the room. Alone. Stone cold.

I did look at some of the girls on the walls. They were all so beautiful! Lovely people they would've made. Why does this happen? Why were they stuck in this situation? And now.. I ask myself.. Why am I stuck in this situation.

I screamed. Jack seemed to like the sound of my scream, since he laughed every now and then when I stopped to catch a breath. He liked the sound of pain. Still, I screamed louder than ever, thinking of all the things that I will miss.

**Luke's POV**

"Beau, just hurry the fuck up, okay!" I said frustrated as beau kept skipping around on the road like a dick head. I swear, he's mentally challenged.

Well, we just went to get ice cream, so i guess thats why beau is going weird. Walking home from the ice cream shop is good, it burns off all the shit I just ate. Right?

No. Physical exercise makes me want to shove a fork in my eye.

As I arrived home, I heard a feint scream. It stopped me in my tracks. Did it just come from next door?

"Beau.. Beau did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Beau said with his stupid face.

"Uhh.. Never mind." I shook my head, maybe I'm hearing things...

Then, I heard it again.

'What could it be..?' I thought to myself.

Really, what could it be?

---------------

muuurrrr. End of chapter 2! :))

This story is starting to get going. YaaaaaY!

So yeah, I'm sleepy. I will update soon enough! I don't have Internet for a while but I might be able to find a way to update over the weekend.

BOIIIIIIIIII!!!!