Dick Grayson (Dimensional)

Disclaimer, I do not own the rights to Dick Grayson, but this version of him came from me.

Chat:

lavenders_baby asked:
Ok so how do I call you (dick) a d*ck like when you're mean or like p*ss me off how do I do that.
Well first off, as the good captain would say, Language! Second, the usage of my namesake to insult me, isn't insulting anymore, because you have no idea the amount of jokes that come out of my name. I just roll with it at this point, but you could use my real name (Richard) I hate it, would much rather go by Dick. And when Alfie uses it *shudders* just best not not do something dumb enough to get a famous Alfred lecture, he's worse than bats.

LukeDawg27  asked:
Will there be another book with you in it?
Okay I had a chat with Author and she said that for now I'm done. I'm open to answer questions but a new story for me isn't in the cards right now. She's working on two new OCs and is also setting up her tumblr. Personally I think there needs to be another one for me, but I'll wait for her. (Don't tell her but I can tell I'm one of her favorites because I was one of the first ones)

AriaAjin asked:
Do your Mama Nat and Bucky ever get married?
They did. In a shocking turn of events (Bucky's words not mine) Mama Nat proposed to him during a mission where they'd been pinned down by weapon fire. Romantic I know. Now you'd think because he was from the forties he'd be all "I have to propose because I'm the man" but no, he said yes - Steve was the best man and I was the maid of honor.