Eve Mikaelson (the Hyrbid's Wife)

Chat:

elizabeth-marie-rose asked:
How did you put up with Klaus being a little b*tch all the time?
I didn't. If he wanted to talk to me he had to use his manners. I wasn't one of his little minions, I'm his wife and I deserve to be treated as such. The New Orleans situation before our daughter was born was a delicate matter and required a little more Elijah-esque handling. However it's entertaining to watch him do it to others.

elizabeth-marie-rose also asked:
Hayley
Didn't
Want
Her!?!?!?
The author is letting me take this question off her hands. The short answer is yes. Hayley didn't want to be a mother in the first place, she saw I could provide a somewhat stable home and she wanted to interact and bond with her new found wolf family. She told me expressly that she didn't want Hope, she didn't want to have any sort of affiliation with her. Although as someone who has been a mother before, I've kept communication open if she wants it.

livyashvi asked:
In the epilogue it was hinted I think that with hope there was another child on the way so did you ask a witches help to have a kid with Klaus?
Unfortunately no baby on the way, The only reason the witches cooperate is because of careful treaties and some well placed threats. However to have my own child would be amazing, maybe one day but that is a huge favor to ask which requires some heavy spell work, we would have to wait until relations with the witches pass that of weary allies.