Chapter 2

They all took their sit but Wuxian stayed there waiting for his Aunt and Uncle to utter a word.

"Wei Wuxian?!is that you?from a adorable boy 6 years ago, you're so pretty now" Madam Yu stated and wentto hug the boy

"Mom, he also got taller" Jiang Chen said

"Wuxian, go and have tou breakfast so that you will have strength on your journey since you will travel later on" Femian said with a warm smile

"Ok Uncle! Thank you!" He went to take a sit then started eating after a few hours they  are now finished and full. They started to rest for a while for after 3o mins they will start to travel to Qinghe to fetch their old friend Huaisang. He can't help but wonder what happened to that friend of  his.

"Let's go Wuxian!" Jiang chen said. Wuxian followed them out and put his veil after telling goodbye to his Uncle and Aunt. Just like Jiang chen, he is with 6 disciples  but not their senior disciples.  They went out to find horses, Songlan bought some for their disciples a wile ago and Jiang Chen and Wuxian went to he carriage since Wuxian is lazy to ride.

"Cheng cheng!!How is Huaisang these years?" He asked

"He becomes interested in arts but not in fighting. He doesn't want to carry a saber like his brother  but he carries a fan"

"Oh really? Maybe he is scared " wuxian said and Jiang Chen nodded.  They all know that once they carry a saber or sword they need to keep their temper balanced or else they might die.

They travelled for a day until they reach Qinghe. They saw Huaisang waiting at the gate with Meng Yao and three junior disciples. Well, all of them are juniors since Nie Mingjue wants them to learn more. They stopped and went out to talk to them. Wuxian now removed his veil in order for his friend to recognize him. He bowed at the shocked Huaisang

"Chen-Xiong!you're  here and?" He asked after he returned the bow and Jiang Chen smiled

"Ayaa Nie-Xiong did you really forgot about me?" Wuxian said while faking a sad face with a pout.

Huaisang can't believe it, os this pretty man infront him is his friend Wei Wuxian ?the prince of Celestial Mountain.

"WEI-XIONG?!"he exclaimed nearly fainted he can't believe t his friend is so pretty.

" ohhh so you didn't forget about me HAHAHA" Wuxian said then laughed with Jiang Chen at Huaisang's reaction.

Nie Mingjue heard a loud laugh of boys coming from the entrance where his didi is waiting for his friends so he went there to check. He gasped when he saw a pretty boy with his didi. He is not sure who he is so he went their to check. Wuxian saw him so he bowed with Jiang Chen to pay respect.

"So you are here now Young Master Jiang and?..." he asked not sure if he is right so Mingjue just asked.

"Ge, that's  Wei Wuxian, the prince from Celestial Mountain  the grandson of Baoshan Sanren " his younger brother said proudly.

"Oh Young Master Wei! It's good to see you again" he said

"Same goes to you clan leader" he replied.

The three of them went to the carriage while the others followed by horse. They will be arriving at Cloud Recessess  early in the morning. But Wuxian had enough of this travelling. He stopped all of them at the middle of the journey.

" please stop the carriage " he said making everyone wonder what he is about to do.

"Huh?" Asked Huaisang . Curious if he said something bad that's why he said to stop