Chapter 1

*Knock knock*

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. "Arabella, it's time to get up sweetheart." said an excited Jenna,  my favorite teacher (A/N- idk what to call them). Jenna skipped into the room and sat at the foot of my bed as I sat up rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes. "Guess what today is!" she exclaimed, after I woke up a bit more. 

"Umm.. I don't know," I replied, trying to think about why she is so excited. "It's your birthday!" she yelled. How could I completely forget about my birthday! My face lit up with pure excitement. "It IS my birthday, I completely forgot!" I cheered. Jenna stood up to give me a big bear hug. As she was leaving, she told me to get dressed and meet her downstairs in 10 minutes because she has a few of surprises for me.

After she left, I started to put on one of my favorite outfits. As I was getting ready, I started wondering about what we can do today. We could go shopping, or we could go to the beach, or we could-  my thoughts were interrupted by a group of slightly older girls barging in. They looked at me in disgust. "Where are YOU going?" the oldest of the group, Mia, snarled. "I'm going out with Jenna for my birthday. Bye." I said in a casual but sassy tone as I walked out the door.

I walked down the stairs and was met by Jenna at the bottom. "Soo... are you ready for your first surprise?!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, so ready!" I exclaimed back with just as much excitement. She pulled me to her car and opened the door for me. When she got in the drivers seat, she started the car and we drove to the mall for my annual birthday shopping trip.  When we got there, I was definitely not prepared for what I saw...

A/N- This is my first official fanfic I've published and I'm so excited about it!! I'm still trying to get used to writing stories on my laptop because sadly, I got my phone taken away. Anyways, this is the end of the first chapter but I will continue the story within the next couple of days. I really hope you like it! 💗

While you're waiting for the next chapter, what do you think Arabella saw? Do you think its a good or a bad thing? Will Arabella like the surprises Jenna has planned for her?