NOTE FROM Z

Copyright: October, 2020©️

okay, so i know i keep saying how im not coming up with anything else and that is true, but what the hell is a oneshot, tho? anywho, a good friend of mine has brought this to my attention to bring this lil tea between Michael and Coko to life into a oneshot. At first i was iffy about it and was like "nah" cause i already have so much on my plate. BUT.... i thought about it earlier yesterday and was like "maybe i could create my own idea of what really happened between those two".

I know some of you are familiar with this tea about them and how Michael gave the group a free sample of Human Nature and it made us side eye tf outta him. Not only that, he took Coko out on a date. Some speculated there was more to the story, especially how they met back up again around 1996 while Michael was on the HWT during some meeting he was attending and i think they were an opening act for one of his shows. I'm not so sure on that one and will really have to dig that one up and I honestly forgotten who told me that too.

if you see this, please comment who u are!!!

all in all, this is not a tea type of story, it's just to create my own imagination of what probably happened between them. Michael will very much be his regular self as he was in real life so there will not be any OOC things maybe here and there once the story progresses and he gets comfortable around Coko and the girls. I'm super excited for this because it's different for me and I've never written a story about another celebrity Michael has messed around with or dated or could possibly see him with. im taking a chance with this cause it's not a romance or anything just something cute and no smut will be taking place either.

the official oneshot will not be up until next month. I don't have a deadline but when it drops, it just drops and i hope you all enjoy it. so until then, i have to get other updates up before I start brainstorming for this and making sure certain accuracies match. And that's all folks.

💕

ps: i dedicate this to my girl Rhythm_Nation_