chapter.1 my story

Laurens pov:

i was younger when mitch proposed to me, i was 19 he was 20, well techinacly i was 20 since he proposed to me on my birthday, I thought i loved him, but once we moved to montreal and got settled in, i realized i didnt belong in his arms but another boys arms....prestons, Mitch was almost what you would call a chick magnet, and people seemed to be running into mitch alot,I met preston when Mitch introduced me to "the Pack" i became really good friends with Vikk,Lachlan,and preston, those boys mainly, Rob was kind and nice but quiet, mitch was a chick magnet, jerome was the funny and sarcastic one. I never really asked them what they thought of me because i never really told them about my thoughts of their personalities. That was 20 years ago, mitch never let me comunicate with people outside the country,he is way over protective and always traveling,but Mitch is always sick now,but to tell the truth i haven't even been by mitchs side this entire time he's been sick, whenever, jerome hears that mitch is sick he like turns into a cheetah speeds over here and like shoo's me out of the room. I think i'm going to meet up with my boys this week, cause this week mitch was actually rushed to the hospital,also since mitch is over so protective so he put like a monoitor for the email thing. Even on my phone but this time, I stole his phone I called preston,the first person I wanted to talk to after 20years. Preston please pick up, Hello? his voice sounds like melted gold. PRESTON! i shout , who is this? Take a guess creeper. LAUREN! Oh my gosh! where have you been ?why won't mitch tell us anything about you? so 20 years later and you get the gut to call me? n-no ,thats what i want to talk about, I was palnning to call vikk and ask if he we can meet up with him can you call lachlan? you don't want to,no i just think you'll reason with him better. i-i just need time to explain, oh yea ill have to vikk call rob also don't tell mitch an jerome, PLEase i said it like how lachlan said it mainly since im from australia same city both from brisbane... the capital, also tell lachlan. Okay Volcano, my old nickname felt good to hear it.I cautiously typed vikks number, Hello? Hey vikk. its me Lauren.LAUREN! really?! do you think you could meet me and the rest of the pack excpet mitch an jerome at our hotel tomorrow night where going to get caught up? I-I mean sure of course, okay don't tell mitch and jerome, why? just because. that night i packed, after jerome went to bed i left leaving a note on mitchs bedside table, he always woke up before jerome anyways. That night on the plane i excpected to get their around noon-ish, on the plane i got a group message questions from everyone, mitch had blocked my number from them.Where are you? where have you been? where are we meeting again?i responded to robs queston even though i knew he was mssing around, guys were meeting in england, remember. at the airport i got a call from vikk, oh i just wanted to hug them all. Vikk? yes? where do you want to meet me? i parked outside ill come get you in a second, after i hung up i got another call from mitch. Hi, honey i said calmly trying to act natural. What the Hell lauren! you just up and ditch me in the middle of the night.well... i havent left the country in 20 years so... so! you can't just leave! who are you talking to mitch? i hear jerome in the backround, my wife! well i'm going to meet some friends i haven't spoken too in a really long time! you have technology!you blocked everyone's numbers! I star to fume up. mitch you know how jerome comes to see you all the time, its because he wants to se you, not because you ever demand him, but because he wants to see if your alright! ( sadly no #merome) theirs a silence. so thats what if going to do. where are you going? he asks calmer, England. WHAT! calm down, you don't need to have a have another heart attack! your right i'm sorry lauren, it's fine mitch ill be home in 3 days time. Okay he says sadly, i'll miss you. i'll miss you too. okay darling call me if anything happens. okay love you. love you too. my head tells me to say it like i always wished it would be, but my heart still loved preston. i hang up. when i turn around i see vikk, i tackle him in a hug, hey vikk! be careful! how are you volcano? he takes my bag, i can't believe you still remember my nickname, i don't know how you couldn't. okay which hotel are you and the guys staying at? (blah blah blah) oh thats near where i live 10- 15 minute drive. that was the point, you know what? what? i ask did you realize what week it is? no what? he starts laughing, what!? i demand pretending to be angry,he goes to the group chat Guys he put the smiling so hard theirs tears in the eyes, Guys she forgot what week it is They all replied with the same emoji I put the mad face. of all the people! lachlan says, i put the mad face again.