Ch.7

Lauren's pov:
I boarded the plane, my easy slip on grey shirt felt very comfy.i wrapped my self in my long coat, it always made me look bigger than I was.
~a few long plane ride hours later~
I climbed off the plane. and grabbed lemonade and some fruit from the cafe" as I was greeted by vikk.
Hi Lauren! Hi vikk! We hugged, so what's this big secret that needs to be spilled, their are two. but I'm only telling the rest of the group two. He turned searious, you want me to keep the second secret? Yes, can you do that? Of course lauren. he hugged me again. okay this is #1 and once I show you you have to wait until the whole group knows. except! For jerome, I need to talk to them alone. him and allana. alright doll. I removed the jacket. his jaw dropped. again?! Yes... I-I, I got back and then. BOOM. yeah I can see the boom that happened! Hey Vikk! Lauren! It's rob. I throw on my jacket. hey Robby! I say hugging him. all of them are all taller than me except vikk. so do you know what week it is. yes yes I do. my birthday is on saturday. but I need to show you something, and don't tell the rest of the group until they all know. cross my heart, rob said. I slid off the jacket. Holy Crap! Holy crap! Holy Crap! He hugs me, don't worry rob says. I hug him. he grabs my bag, while we talk and walk to vikks. How will the others respond. I'm not sure, I say. I'm afraid of preston or lachlans response the most I say laying my head on robs shoulder, don't worry princess. rob says, if they get mad just let them cool off. I don't know why they would be mad, maybe because you left, then came back and ta-da! Maybe I say. how far are you anyways? Vikk asks. 8 months, you should have come out earlier. I know, but...tears stream down my face. don't worry princess, rob says soothingly.
~a few minutes later~
We are outside our hotel when Vikk gets a call. yep I'll com get you guys. Yep the others are here. okay. see you and the rest of the gang later. rob? Can you? He understands immediately what I meant and helps me out of the car. okay vikk see you later. Rob helps me to my room and asks if I need help. no thanks rob. I got it.ill be down the hall if you need anything. okay thanks rob. and I hug him. I close the door, another birth and then back to "the thing" and then change my past. I sit down against the door, the floor feels comfy and soft. 30 minutes later, I hear doors shutting. and then small pitter patter. on the window, I get up relatively fast and look out the window. I shoot rob a text and tell him I'm going for a walk. I grab my raincoat and my card/key. I make sure preston or lachlan arnt around. nope. I leave and head to the beach nearby, nobody is there. I stand on the shore, while the rain is pouring down. It feels amazing. better than snow. the waves crash, their is a small cave nearby. so I sit inside, and make a sand pillow, and lay down and listen. I immediately fall asleep.

Lachlans pov:
Where was she? It was 9:30. rib tried texting her. preston, rob,vikk,and I went out to search. I thought about everything, she liked. they all seemed related to sports.
Then vikk and rob said split up and immediately disappeared. they might know where she is.

Prestons pov:
Oh man! Oh man! Where was she. c"mon angel don't be dead, lost,or kidnapped.

Vikks pov:
I pulled rob aside, I might know where she is. but I think we should split up, alright . hey guys were gonna split up so we can cover more ground, I said. okay. rob and I jumped in my car, and drove to a nearby beach, The wind was starting up again. Crap! Lauren! We kept repeating her name. till I suggested we take cover, in the nearby cave. that's where we found her, silently sleeping with a smile. rob gently picks her up and we somehow find our way back to the car. when we do, I have 5 missed calls from preston and lachlan. I call preston back. hello? You know I wasn't on my phone, preston. any updates? His voice is shakey. yes we found her. YOU DID! I pull the phone away from my ear and hang up. Lauren wakes up. hey? Vikk rob? Why am I in the car? Because, nobody could find you. oh. how did preston and lachlan react? I ask. she bites her lip. you didn't show them yet, have you? No. well now might be a good time. you will have me and rob, as backup. she smiles. thanks again guys.

Laurens pov:
we arrive back at the hotel, sand Is in my hair, I wiped most of it off of my face. Lachlan and preston rush up to me and hug me.at the same time.i pull them off, please don't react in a way that will make me feel bad, please? They both turned searious. I slipped off my coat, revealing my oversized stomach. preston gets down on both knees, and pulls back my wet shirt. He puts both hands on the sides of my stomach, twins? Yes. lachlan hugs me sideways, rob hold my hand. Vikk comes up behind me. After that all the guys take turns pressing their ears to my stomach. they all feel like my big brothers right now.