Ch.2

Prestons P.O.V
i had'nt seen this girl ever since that one night...the night they got married, they moved away,and she hadn't e-mailed me or anyone else, she hadn't called anyone. i guess 20 years later i didn't expect to get a call from her, asking to meet up at vikk's house i wonder how clara would react to this i walk into the kitchen cara's doing the dishes my son rushes up to me kyle can you go in the living room and play with your sister for a minute sure dad, 'hey honey' i kiss the side of her cheek, 'what's the new problem' she looks worried, ' it's just more between you and me' what?' well... me, lachlan and rob are going to england- oh darling thats not so bad, she cut me off. n-no were going to go see an old friend, remember that girl that mitch married twenty years ago, a frown crosses her face, do you remember how close me,lachlan vikk and rob where to her. she closes her eyes...yes...why? well she called me today. okay, she has worry still on her face. well like i said, were going to visit her. 'preston i r-really don't know how to tell you that this will be a bad decission- Clara, its not a bad decission it's a choice made by me, she dries the last plate, my son comes in. she slams the plate down, KYLE OUT! she shouts or screams, i have never seen her yell like that, he looks shocked and he cries running out, she looks down at the plate and starts sobbing, i wrap her in a hug p-preston, i don't know what just happened. i don't either, why don't you get some sleep. she nods and walk up to our room. i go into the living room my 12 year old daughter is reading a book. you heard everything didn't you? she throws her head back, i'm terrible at eaves dropping, i was never really good at it, she gets up and walk behind me as we walk upstairs, she looks just like me, she has long poofy hair with the same brown eyes, my son however looks like my wife he's eight and a half, reddish brown hair with green eyes, she goes into her room and is listening to her music she has never really let me look at her music only she and kyle knows what she listens to, sometimes i'll catch a glance of old songs that where around when i had like just turned twenty. normally i was suprised she would listen to those songs, she dances to the songs, i remember hearing one song in particular it was lachlans song the 'i am believeing' she bought herself the poster, i've heard my son say it's her favorite song, i never told her i was friends with the creator. maybe i'll take marcy just for fun, we don't travel as much as we used to. i call the airport and walk outside, uh yes Preston Arsement , and Marcaline Arsement. yes just two tickets. okay thank you, thuresday at 3, thats in a day and a half. i hung up, i called rob. Hey preston! his cheery voice comes over the phone i don't know how he satys so cheery still to today. SO did you buy your ticket, yea my wife wasn't so happy at first but once she heard that the rest of the gang was going she agreed i could go. she's wants to say hi, okay , i hear him pass the phone over. Hey preston! they were both cheery and loud, hi lacey how are you? im good, how did clara react to you going to london, Yea she overreacted. oh no, how so. so i told her me and the gang were going to go meet an old friend and i told her it was mitchs wife slash our old friend, and she flipped out, our son came in and she screamed at him to get out and slamed a plate. whoah, they must have me on speaker, did you get anything back from lachlan. i'm going to call him later tonight, and lauren already called vikk, i actually think shes their already, rob starts laughing, what? speaking of vikk hold on my phone dings stating that i have gotten a message, its a group message to me, rob and lachlan, and lauren, guys he puts the laughing that he's cryig emoji face, she forgot what week it is! i start laughing, i can hear rob and lacey laughing. See see, hes still laughing. i think i might bring marcy with- Rob you should take tyler withh, you kow they are good friends. yea i guess... well i already got tickets for me and marcy, i was going to tell clara tomorrow i'll tell marcy tonight. Okay guys i'll talk to you later, rob i'll see you and tyler in a day or two.

----also just an F.Y.I i had to change out sara's name half way in the story since they broke up so i had to pick a different name and to save time i picked Clara, also rob is not dating anybody named lacey just had to pick a name-------

lachlans pov:
i had just gotten up when i got a call from preston, i trudge out of bed quietly cautious not to wake my daughter, my wife died having my daughter so she normally slept with me. i walk outside the morning sunglight shines in my eyes i squint, Hello? Preston? why are you calling me so early? do you think you and allison could fly down by vikk? m-maybe? why? Well earlier today i got a call from Lauren- LAUREN! i shout, the lauren hughens?! yes lauren she snuck mitches phone and called me and wanted me to call you and rob, she was afraid to face us all so she just wants to meet up in england at vikks she's already their, im shaking. i was laurens big brother we all where except for preston...preston was her flirt, but I was pretty good at hiding my emotions for her . you think you could swing by vikks? laurens already their... their is a silence, yea i think i can, maybe by tomorrow ish, well then me and rob will see you their, okay by Pearston, he laughed at his old nickname. Okay buddy, see you in england. bye, i hung up and imediatly called the airport, two tickets too london england, Lachlan (whatever the heck his last name is ) and Allison (whatever the heck lachlans last name is ) Yes it's A-l-L-I-S-O-n, and mine is L-A-C-H-L-A-N, okay yes thank you tonight at noon, sure thank you bye. i rush into my room and carefully start to pack, packing everything i need, including a jacket. after i'm done with my bag i move onto my daughter room, i even picked an outfit that sort of reminded me of one of laurens old outfits. i packed some toys and books, and everything else. i took a shower, and then by then it was 9 ish, i got dressed and woke up my daughter and got her in the bath, she asked where we where going and i told her out of the country, she was eight years old, and she looked just like me, blonde hair and blu- green eyes she wanted to wear her leggings, and short over and her jean jacket, holy cow was she not like her mother complete opposite. we got to the airport and got ready for the long ride.