𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚖 #2

𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐀

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭: BLACKPINK 𝐗 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐳
𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: August 28, 2020

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐝: 2019/2020
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: Bubblegum pop, trap, pop, electropop
𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡: 2:56
𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦: The Album
𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥: YG Entertainment

Interscope Records
𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐬: Selena Gomez, Teddy Park, Tommy Brown, Ariana Grande, Victoria Monét, Bekuh Boom, 24, Mr. Franks

Ice Cream is a collaboration between BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez. It was released on August 28, 2020. It serves as the second pre-release single and the second track of BLACKPINK's upcoming debut Korean studio album, The Album.

The song is described as an "electro/bubblegum pop track comparing the sweet charms of the five singers to ice cream, telling that even it's cold on the outside, they are feisty when you taste it."

The dessert-themed video also finds Selena dressed in a sailor suit as an Ice-Cream truck's employee, with the K-Pop stars in stylish and colorful outfits, showcasing their choreographed moves.

𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚅𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘

The music video for "Ice Cream" was directed by frequent director and collaborator Seo Hyun-seung. It garnered 79.08 million views in its first 24 hours, marking the third biggest 24-hour debut for a music video on the platform. BLACKPINK's scenes were filmed in South Korea, while the scenes featuring Gomez were filmed separately in the United States due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

On July 23, 2020, a teaser poster for a new collaboration single between BLACKPINK and an unnamed artist , set to be released in August was posted on BLACKPINK's social media accounts. Later, on August 12, 2020, the unnamed artist was revealed to be American singer Selena Gomez. On August 21, 2020, it was revealed that the title of the collaboration would be "Ice Cream".

𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎: https://black-pink.fandom.com/wiki/Ice_Cream

𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑽𝑶𝑻𝑬, 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾.

𝓰𝓼𝓫𝓵𝓵𝓭𝓻𝓬𝓻𝓹💋