𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙰

GENERAL INFORMATION

𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆
Lalisa Manoban
P

ranpriya Manoban

𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒍
리사

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒊
ปราณปริยา มโนบาล

𝑶𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔
Lalice

Laliz
Pokpak
Flying Lisa
RyeoLisa
Elephant Lisa
Jolisa
Limario
Lili

𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆
March 27, 1997 (age 23)

𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆
Bangkok, Thailand

𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
167cm (5' 5.5")

𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
44 kg

𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆
O

OCCUPATION

𝑱𝒐𝒃
Rapper

𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub-Vocalist, Maknae

𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
Ukulele

𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
2016–present

𝑨𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒚
YG Entertainment
Interscope Records

𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒔
BLACKPINK

Lalisa Manoban (birth name: Pranpriya Manoban, born March 27, 1997 in Bangkok, Thailand) better known by her stage name, Lisa, is a Thai rapper, singer, dancer and model, currently based in South Korea

Lalisa Manoban (birth name: Pranpriya Manoban, born March 27, 1997 in Bangkok, Thailand) better known by her stage name, Lisa, is a Thai rapper, singer, dancer and model, currently based in South Korea. She is a member of BLACKPINK.  

𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑹

Her birthname is Pranpriya Manoban and she later legally changed her first name to Lalisa. Her ethnicity and nationality is Thai. Lisa's biological parents' names have not been released to the public. Her stepfather is Marco Bruschweiler, a swiss renowned chef, currently active in Thailand.

For her education, Lisa attended Praphamontree II School. As a child, Lisa was a model and dancer. She made a successful audition to the YG Entertainment Competition in 2010, when she was only 13 years old. She ranked first place in said competition, and was offered by Yang Hyun-suk to become a YG Entertainment trainee, to which Lisa agreed. In 2011, she moved to South Korea to begin her formal training in performing for her K-pop Idol career, which lasted five years. During this time, she was a member of a dance group named We Zaa Cool along with fellow Thai K-pop Idol trainees, Bambam and Ten.

In 2016, she took on her stage name of Lisa and became the main dancer, lead rapper, a supporting vocalist and the maknae of K-pop girl group Blackpink, which debuted on August 8, 2016. Lisa is also the first non-Korean YG Entertainment artist.

𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑶𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻

In January 2019, Lisa became the muse of Celine, a French luxury brand. In March 2019, Lisa signed her first solo endorsement deal when she became the new brand presenter for AIS Thailand. In May 2019, Lisa was announced to be the presenter for the Samsung Galaxy S10 in Thailand.

𝑭𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑶𝑵

In January 2019, Lisa became the muse of Hedi Slimane, the artistic, creative and image director for Celine, a French luxury brand.

In November 2019, Penshoppe revealed that Lisa had joined the Penshoppe family as their newest ambassador.

𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬

In 2018, Lisa won The Standard "Person of the Year" award in Thailand.

In April 2019, Lisa became the most followed K-pop idol on Instagram after surpassing Exo's member Chanyeol.

While Lisa landed her first solo magazine cover for Harper's Bazaar Thailand's May 2019 issue, MEI, a distributor of Harper's Bazaar, reported that all 120,000 printed copies in stock were sold out. It was reported that, on average, 30,000 copies are normally printed, and well-known celebrities have an average of 60,000 copies printed. However, despite selling 120,000 copies, the public's demand was still not met.

Following Lisa's attendance at the Celine Fashion Show for Men's Spring Summer 2020 collection in Paris, France, during Paris Fashion Week, Lyst reported that global searches for Celine's Triomphe bag leapt 66% on June 28, 2019, after she published an image of the style on her social media, thus garnering attention among the public.

𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑷𝒀

On September 17, 2019, after torrential rain brought by a monsoon caused flooding across 32 Thai provinces, Thai beauty blogger Koi Onusa, a relative of Lisa, revealed that Lisa had donated ฿100,000 to Thai actor Bin Bunluerit's fund to help those evacuated in the floods as disaster relief.

Lisa Gallery Facts Quotes Solo Stage

" 𝑂ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑑! 𝑂ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦! "

LALISA MANOBAN ON VLIVE

𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎:
https://black-pink.fandom.com/wiki/Lisa?mobile-app=false

𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑽𝑶𝑻𝑬, 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾.

𝓰𝓼𝓫𝓵𝓵𝓭𝓻𝓬𝓻𝓹💋