𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚎̀

GENERAL INFORMATION

𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆

Roseanne Park
Park Chaeyoung

𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒍
박채영

𝑶𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔
Rose

Rosie
Pasta
Rosie Posie

𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆

February 11, 1997 (age 23)

𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆
Auckland, New Zealand

𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
168 cm (5'6")

𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
46 kg (101 lbs)

𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆
B

OCCUPATION

𝒐𝒃
Singer

𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
Main Vocalist & Lead Dancer

𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
Guitar & Piano

𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
2016-present

𝑨𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒚
YG Entertainment
Interscope Records

𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒔
BLACKPINK

Roseanne Park (born February 11, 1997 in Auckland, New Zealand) better known as Rosé, is the main vocalist and lead dancer of South Korean girl group BLACKPINK

Rosé has also enjoyed a successful independent career while amassing a large following. She is best known for her unique vocal timbre, largely receiving praise for its distinctness following her debut. As a solo singer, she has collaborated with labelmate G-Dragon on his 2012 track "Without You", which peaked at number ten on the Gaon Music Chart.

𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑹

1997-2011: Early life and family

Rosé's birth name is Roseanne Park and her Korean name is Park Chaeyoung. Her family consists of her mother, a businesswoman, her father, a lawyer, and sister, Alice Park, who is four years her senior and also a lawyer. She was born in Auckland, New Zealand and raised in Melbourne, Australia. For her education, Rosé attended Canterbury Girls' Secondary College in Melbourne, Australia. As a child, Rosé always had a passion for singing and was a part of her church's choir.

2012-2016: Becoming a trainee at YG

In 2012, Rosé's father found out that YG Entertainment was holding their auditions in Sydney, Australia. He convinced her to take part in it. Despite Rosé's mother not agreeing at first, Rosé and her father were able to convince her mother at the end. She quickly went to Sydney, coming all the way from Melbourne. Rosé ranked first in the auditions, beating 700 others, and became a trainee at YG Entertainment on the same day. After training for four years, YG finally put her as the main vocalist and lead dancer of BLACKPINK. She was the last member to be revealed in the band.

Less than 6 months after joining YG, Rosé featured on G-Dragon's One of a Kind EP, on the track "Without You".

2016-present: As a member of BLACKPINK

On August 8, 2016, Rosé made her debut under YG Entertainment, as a member of BLACKPINK. On October 17, 2018, YG announced that Rosé would be the next member to debut solo after Jennie. He further added on February 8, 2019, that her solo track would be released after BLACKPINK's comeback with Kill This Love.

𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑹𝒀

Rosé's voice has received acknowledgment in the K-Pop industry for its distinct vocal timbre. Following her debut as a member of Blackpink, Rosé's vocal colour was largely met with praise. Philippine critic Almira Blancada, writing for ABS-CBN, stated that "it's hard to find an idol [singer] who stands out from the rest" due to their "common singing style", but "you would know it's Rosé singing in a heartbeat".Following Rosé's performance on an episode of Fantastic Duo 2, South Korean singer Gummy, who Rosé cited as a musical role model, stated that "Rosé's voice is so unique, it's the [type of] voice young people love". Rosé has also been acknowledged for having a wide vocal range. As a musician, Rosé considers American singer Tori Kelly an inspiration on her musical style.

𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑶𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻

In 2018, Rosé and fellow Blackpink member Jisoo were selected as endorsement models for the South Korean cosmetics brand Kiss Me. She has also been invited to various designer launching events and showcases, such as Alessandro Dell'Acqua's Capsule Collection in Gangnam, Alexander McQueen's 2018 fall-winter collection exhibition in Seongdong, and Coach's 2018 pre-fall collection in Shanghai.

𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬

In April 2019, Rosé was the ninth most-followed K-Pop idol on Instagram with over 13 million followers. Rosé has appeared on the Korean Business Research Institute's female celebrity brand reputation list since 2018, a chart that tracks the Korean celebrities with the most online searches and engagements. She has also reached the top 20.

Rosé Gallery Facts Quotes Solo Stage

" 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑠 "

PARK CHAEYOUNG ABOUT BLACKPINK

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎:
https://black-pink.fandom.com/wiki/Ros%C3%A9?mobile-app=false

𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑽𝑶𝑻𝑬, 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾.

𝓰𝓼𝓫𝓵𝓵𝓭𝓻𝓬𝓻𝓹💋