Part 3-Mission in progress...

Izukus POV

When I got back to my dorm I started thinking of ways I can trick the whole school...

  I got it! After getting enough information I can act like I got kidnapped again and get 'brainwashed' again! I just have to tell Dabi so he can relay the message-*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "just a second" I said to whoever was knocking on my dorm and started putting away the mission plans "Okay you can come in now!"

  I said and saw Bakugo walking in with someone with spikey red hair... "O-oh kachan i-its you!" I said using a nervous tone "w-what can I do for you?" I said "Tch! My friend wanted to meet you- Shitty hair meet Deku" Bakugo said "Wow! Bakubro you didn't tell me you had a manly friend! Hi I'm Ejiro Kirishima!" Kirishima said holding out his hand "o-oh I-I'm Izuku Mydoriya- Nice to meet you!" I said shaking his hand.

  After the little introduction they went to class and I quickly got dressed and followed them to class.

In class(still Izukus POV)

  When I arrived to class I was 5 minutes late "S-Sorry I'm late sir!" I said "I'll excuse you just this once since this is your first day here.

  Guys this is Izuku Midoriya be nice to him, any questions for him?" Aizawa said to the class. A lot of them raised their hands but he pointed to a girl with a black ponytail behind endeavors kid (He pointed to momo)

  "My name is yayorozu momo(idk how to spell her name), why didn't I see you in the entrance exams?" She asked me I was about to answer until Aizawa said "That's because he just recently took it before actually transferring here."

   I then pointed to a girl with short brown hair(Ochako uraraka) "My name is Ochako uraraka. I was wondering what your quirk is?" She asked.

  Before I could respond Bakugo interrupted me saying "He's supposed to be a quirkless loser!" In his usual mad tone I then replied with "A-actually I was a late bloomer.." I said in a nervous tone. After I got to know their names we all went on with class like it was any other day.

Time skip to break time

  After we were dismissed from class I was about to head back to my dorm until I heard Ochako and Iida shout my name "Midoriya! Hey wait for us!".

  I stoped in my tracks and waited for them to catch up to me "H-Hi can I help you?" I said in a 'nervous' tone "We wanted to know if you would like to get some lunch together with us". Uraraka said in a bubbly tone. I agreed and followed them to the cafe.

  After getting our food we talked about our hobbies and what we liked or disliked and of course I went with my old hobbies before becoming a villain.

    After we ate and got rid of our food we started heading over to our next class...Foundational Hero Studies with All Might...

  Once we got to the meet up spot I saw All Might and it took everything I'm my body to not attack him. I want to rip him to shreds so bad right now...

  "Uh Deku? Hello? Heyyyy, anyone homee?" Uraraka asked waving her hand in my face snapping me out of my trance "Huh? Oh sorry I was deep in thought.." I said in a apologetic tone. Around 15 minutes later the rest of the class came.