Part 2-New mission

Izuku's POV

I woke up around 5am and started training with the dummies. I used my shield quirk to crush one to pieces, my telekinesis quirk to rip another dummy to pieces. I then summoned a knife and started slashing at another dummy. After I used my telekinesis to fix the dummies but I started feeling the drawbacks so I went to drink some water. I then got dressed in my villain outfit and went into the city. I wondered around the town in the shadows and saw a random guy and decided to use my trauma quirk. While using the quirk I immediately felt all his pain, fear, regret, anger, sadness, and jealously. His trauma was one day he came home to find his wife cheating on him, he got pissed and ended up killing his wife and the guy she was cheating on him with. I kept using my quirk on him until he finally broke. I just left him there with people surrounding him. I made my way back to the base and saw Toga outside waiting for me "Hi Izu-Chan~ where did you go?" She asked me "I went to practice my trauma quirk" I told her in a caring tone " You had fun without us?!" She said in a jokingly mad tone "sorry I was practicing and I didn't want to use my quirk on anyone in the league" I said in a apologetic tone. After our short talk we went back inside and went separate ways. I went upstairs to change into my casual clothes and went into the lounge area downstairs. I saw Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, and Twice "you guys ready to make a plan?" I asked. They responded with a yea. "Okay so since AFO wants me to go undercover I was thinking that Dabi and I starts a fight with a weak pro hero and then I'll act like a brainwashing quirk is wearing off then Dabi will retreat back to the base while I act like I'm confused and scared and convince them that I was brainwashed. Any thoughts?..." I stated calmly "I like that Idea!" Toga said and twice agreed "for now that plan will work.. The mission is in 3 weeks and 6 days so we have a good amount of time, in the mean time I want everyone to train" Shigaraki said while scratching at his neck. Over the past week the league and I have been training with each other. We decided that Dabi and I will attack the pro hero Eraser Head and I specifically told them that if the plan goes wrong they will leave me behind, of course they protested but I convinced them to leave me behind if the plan fails and besides I'll only be there for about a week.

2 weeks later

Over the past 2 weeks Dabi and I have been causing trouble for the heros and found out that Eraser head will be patrolling for the next 3 weeks. So we decided to start the plan tomorrow and with that we all got ready for bed and prepared for tomorrow.

The next morning

I woke up around 7am and headed downstairs after getting dressed and saw everyone up and ready for the mission. We waited until 7pm to commence the plan. When It reached 7pm Dabi and I headed into town and Eraser Head jumped infront of us wrapping his scarf around Dabi, I summoned some throwing knives and used my telekinesis to throw them at Eraser Head. He dodged them and that's when Dabi sent some fire towards him. He ended up getting burned on his calf, then I gave Dabi the signal that I was going to pretend the brainwashing wore off "AGHHH" I screamed in 'pain' Dabi acted panicked and ran back to the league I then acted like the brainwashing was completely gone "Wh-What happened!? Wh-Where am I?!!" I shouted in a panicked tone "calm down kid Eraser Head said in a alarmed tone not letting his guard down "Tell me, what is the last thing you remember" he told me " I- I remember seeing a guy with scars on the top part of his head and then he said something about brainwashing me and then blank!" I said in a frantic tone "come with me" He said and I started following him to U.A making sure to not let my guard down. He led me to what looked like a principal's office and saw a... rat? They talked to each other for awhile which I didn't bother to pay attention to until "Kid, you will attend U.A so we can keep on eye on you." Eraser Head told me, I nodded in response. After he started walking out of the office and I followed him to what looked like a dormitory. "You'll be sleeping in this dorm and call me Mr.Aizawa" Era-I mean Mr.Aizawa said, I nodded and walked into the dorm, It was pretty spacious. The dorm had a twin sized mattress in the back right corner of the room, a nightstand on the left  side of the bed, a dresser on the left side of the room, and a desk near the door. "Thank you Mr.Aizawa" I said in a 'thankful' tone...I want to barf so bad right now. After that he told me to follow him and he showed me around the school but then he led me to what looked like a interrogation room. "W-where are we?.." I asked masking my blood lust "this is a interrogation room and we're here to ask you some questions so we know you're not lying" Mr.Aizawa told me. I forgot to mention that while training AFO used a lie detector quirk on me so I would be prepared to get away with lying when someone has a lie detector quirk. Aizawa took me into the interrogation room and had me sit in a chair with belt straps to hold down my arms and legs. A little while after getting strapped in the chair a lady with long wavy red hair wearing a lab coat and a black dress under the coat came in holding a clipboard "hello dear my name is doctor uso (it apparently means lie in Japanese correct me if I'm wrong tho I used google translator) and I will be asking you some questions okay?" She asked me I nodded in response "okay first question, were you actually brainwashed?" She asked me while activating her quirk. "Yes" I responded making sure to use what I learned with AFO. "Kay next question, are you still under the effects of the quirk?" I replied with "no" she then asked "do you remember anything while you were brainwashed?" I again replied with "no" she then asked "Are you the real Izuku Midoriya?" And I replied with "Yes" "okay last question, were you lying about any of the questions I asked?" And again I replied with "no". The then deactivated her quirk and went outside he room with Aizawa. About 10 minutes later they came back and let me out of the cuffs. "Looks like you weren't lying kid" Aizawa told me in a bored tone I only nodded in response and we both headed back to my dorm. On the way there Aizawa and I passed Bakugo, he immediately started yelling at me and Aizawa explained to him that I was 'brainwashed' but Bakugo didn't look convinced... I guess I have to act like good ol scared Deku around him again... what a drag...

T.B.C