Just Your Fan ||ONE-SHOT||

"And the artist of the year is... BTS!" The M.C announced and  the fans cheered loudly. I saw his shocked face. They headed to the stage ang gave their speech. I saw him crying while happily hugging his co-members. I was also cheering while watching them on tv, watching him achieve his dreams.

   "Love look, they are so cool" i said then showed him the kpop idols I was watching on my phone. He just sadly smiled at me and hugged me tightly. I felt my shoulder being wet and heard his soft sobs. I hugged him tighter feeling confuse on his sudden reaction.

   "Love, what's wrong?" I asked then hold his chin and wiped away his tears. Seeing him in this kind of state breaks me. I don't want to see him sad or cry. I always want him to be happy.

   "Love is it okay if I pursue my dream of being an idol?" He said then looked at me sadly. I was a bit shocked on the word he said.

   I know from the start that he really likes to become an idol but he didn't have the courage to pursue his dream because his scared of the consequences that will happen on him becoming a trainee. I looked at him in the eyes then wiped his tears away then smiled.

   "Of course I know that its your dream ever since then. I want you to always be happy. If you really want to pursue it I will support you no matter what. I always want to see you happy. I want to see you go on stage and receive an award because of your hard work. I will always be with you through ups and downs. Just don't forget that I love you so much" i said.

   I saw his face lit up then he smiled widely. He hugged me while spinning me around. He looked at me in the eyes then kissed my forehead.

   "Thank you so much love. I promise I will do my best to debut and receive many award for you. I love you so much" he said then hugged me again i hugged him back tightly.

   I'll miss this. His tight hugs. The forehead kisses he always give me. His comforting words he always said when I'm so down. And him being by my side always.

   I hugged him tightly while saying goodbye. My tears keep falling like rivers. It hurts me seeing him leaving but I'm also happy that he finally had the courage to pursue his biggest dream. He hugged me tightly one last time then waved goodbye at me while holding his bag at his other hand.

   Days, weeks, months, and years passed. He's been practicing so hard to debut. I always bring him foods when I have free time from work. Seeing him tired breaks my heart but I know his doing this to achieve his dream and that thought always makes me happy for him.

   Days pass more and more and i can feel that something is wrong. He being colder and colder to me this past few days. I just ignore that thinking that he's just tired because of all that practices he's been doing to debut.

   I am planning to give him this special dinner that I made for him. I was so excited because he's free tommorow so I can ask him to go out tonight. I rode the bus going to the entertainment he's been practicing. When I arrived I saw him with his co-trainees so I was going to him with my arms open wide to give him a big hug like I always do, but his gesture shocked me, he gestured me to stop. I stopped and just walk towards him while smiling.

   "What do you want Lexa?" He asked me coldly and it made me shocked. I also heard his co trainees gasped because of shocked. He never called me by my name. He always called me 'Love', our endearment.

   "I made you dinner and I also want to ask you if we can go out, since you're free tommorow. It's been a while since we had a date." I said to him. He faced his co trainees and excused us saying that he will just catch up earning an 'okays' from his friends. He dragged me in the corner and faced me looking at me straight with his cold eyes. I'm not used to this. What happened to my Love? To my Kim Taehyung?

   "Lexa let's stop this" his words left me shocked, it made my eyes water.

   "What do you mean Love?" I said pretending not to understand his words.

    "Don't act dumb Lexa, you know what exactly I said. Let's break up" he said. My tears started falling because of hurt and shock.

   "Why what's wrong Tae? Is there any problem? Please tell me, don't be like this" I said while crying trying to hold his hand. I saw him broke into tears also.

   "Let's stop this Lexa. I can't continue this anymore. We can't be together anymore." He said while trying to remove my hands from holding his.

   "Why?! Give me the reason Taehyung! You can't just be like this! Give one valid reason why are you saying this to me now!" I demanded.

   "BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!" He said making me stiffened on my place.

   "Let's just stop this now. I can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry." He said while letting go of my hands.

   " So this is really how our relationship will end" I said while giving him a sad smile.

   "I'm so sorry Lexa" he said sincerely.

   "It's okay. Thank you for the 5 years, 8 months, and 6 days of Love Taehyung. I hope you will achieve your dream and debut as an idol. I will be always rooting for your success. Just remember I am your number one fan." I said then he gave me one last tight hug. He turned his back at me and left. I was left there alone and crying.

    Seeing him on Television makes me so happy. Its like I was also one of the people that he hugged. I'm so happy that he achieved his dream. I  was smiling while watching the TV while listening to his speech with tears flowing down my eyes.

   " I want to thank my family and fans for all the love and support they gave me. I also want to thank the most important girl of my life. Thank you babe for always supporting, loving, and understanding me. I love you so much." He said referring to his girlfriend. He ended his speech and everybody cheered and clapped for them.

   It breaks my heart knowing that I am not the one for him.

   I loved him as my man but he only loved me as his fan.

   But no matter what I always right be in the corner supporting and cheering for you. I'm so proud of you for achieving your biggest dream KIM TAEHYUNG.

______________________________________

A/N: HI GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST ONE SHOT STORY. I HOPE THAT YOU WILL SUPPORT THIS STORY JUST LIKE HOW YOU SUPPORTED MY STORY HEARTBREAKS. I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMATICAL ERROR. I HOPED YOU ENJOYED READING THIS STORY.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY SAFE.

P.S. I WILL MAKE MY OTHER STORY 'HEARTBREAKS' ON HOLD BECAUSE I CAN'T UPDATE AND I AM SO BUSY BECAUSE OF ONLINE CLASSES. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS. STAY SAFE!!