Chapter 2

Percy's POV

I was on the beach clearing my head when I heard someone yelling my name. It was Leo. He saw me and ran over to me.

"Chiron wants us in the big house" he said before running away. I got up and walked to the big house. On the way, I saw Annabeth. I ran over to her and kissed her cheek, grabbed her hand and we walk the rest if the way to the big house together. When we got there we saw the rest of the seven and Nico. I looked around questionably. They just shrugged. I sat down. We were all sitting at the ping-pong table. Well except Nico who was in the corner of the room. In the shadows. Like actually in the shadows. Damn, I don't how that kid does it... Gotta admit it's kinda cool though! Sorry, Stupid ADHD. We sat there for what felt like forever but was only a couple minutes. Then finally, Chiron came rolling in, in his magical wheelchair.

"So, Who missed me?" Someone said. I recognized that voice so much.

"Thaila!!" I yelled as i ran over and hugged her.

She hugged Annabeth and sat down next us, squashing onto the edge of my seat. I moved up, kissing Annabeth at the same time.
"You too are so cute!!" She squealed, so unlike Thalia.
I remembered the day I first realised my feelings for Annabeth. Thaila was the first one I told. She was so happy for me. Me and Thaila might call each other names and we might argue but Thaila's the person I go to when I need to talk to someone. I was suddenly interrupted from my thoughts by Chiron.

"Ok the reason why I called you all here is becuase I have a quest for you" We all groaned. We had just finished a war and he wants us to go on a quest.

"Before you all object. It's more like a vacation than a quest." He said. We all looked around confused.

"Before I tell you where you will be going. I'm going to tell you a story. Once long ago, there were these mortals. They helped our Goddess of magic and she gifted them with magic of there own. Now they dont know about us
They can only use there magic with a wand. Those witches and wizards have just gone through a war, just like you. So me and Hecate think its best that you go and help them get through this war. Make friends. Go to classes. Have fun in your free time. Some of you might be aksed to teach. Now it's up to you. Do you expect the quest?".

Nobody's POV

The Seven, Nico, and Thaila all had a silent agreement. They were going to help the witches and wizards. They know what it's like to lose people close to you and have to fight at a young age. Or fight at all.

Percy's POV

After we all agreed. Chiron said we'd be leaving in 3 hours and to go pack. Me and Annabeth packed our bags. It took about an hour and a half. After we finished packing. I got a new outfit out and got in the shower. After I finished Annabeth got in. We were both wearing the sweat shirts I got us. They looked like this

 They looked like this