6

A few days after the sports festival the class was given a break. (y/n) was basically a regular at UA now. Everyone didn't mind her at all. She wasn't a bother there either everyone liked her even Bakugou. He'll even have her in his lap sometimes, in his binder you can see that he put the drawing she gave him in the front of it. It was a normal day in class for everyone. 

"(y/n) come on Ima teach you to dance!" Mina saids taking the girl from Tusyu who was showing her a picture of her family. Mina showed her some moves all she did was follow her lead. After a few mintues of dancing Mina let her go free. (y/n) was walking until she found herself at where the red hair and yellow hair boy sat. 

"Oh (y/n) chan what's up?" Kirirshima asked her sending her a smile making Kaminari look at her too. She pointed at Kaminari mainly his hair. 

"Why do you look like pikachu?" She saids making Kirishima laugh. 

"Can I tell you a secret?" He saids to her making her walk closer to him. 

"I have a pikachu at my house, but I can't bring him here because Aizawa sensei will take him away. Can you keep that secret?" He saids filling her imagination. She nods with a plain face keeping his secret. Then the door slammed open causing (y/n) to jump and scream. 

"Bakugou you sacred my baby shark!" Kirishima saids holding (y/n) as her face went back to plain. 

"Shitty hair you do realize what you said right." Bakugou saids walking to his seat. 

"That you sacred her? Wait....(y/n) can you feel fear?!" Kirishima saids making the class look at her. She nods saying yes to his question. Then Mina goes to the front of the class. 

"Listen up class 1-A it's out job to show this child how to feel emotions again! We let this cute little girl not know the joys of life." She saids making her point. 

"Mina how will we do that we can't force her to feel some things like this comes naturally." Tsu saids to her pink skin friend making her think. 

"We'll have to brain storm then. Don't worry (y/n) you'll get to feel again. I promise no we all promise you that." Mina saids giving her a smile. (y/n) nods going back with talking to Kirishima and Kaminari. After a while it was lunch so she went with Bakugou this time. Kirishima went with them too. Then they started talking about there lives outside of UA. Then the topic of familes came up. (y/n) couldn't help, but think about her mother and father. Why were they trying  turn her into the thing that tired to kill Aizawa. 

"Oi brat what do you want to eat?" Bakugou asked her bringing her out of her thoughts. She looked up at the menu looking at all the food. 

"Some soba please..." She saids in a low voice both boys noticed her change in voice. They knew something was up. When they sat down they kept talking, but kept their eyes on (y/n) to see if there was any change. Then Mina Kaminari and Sero came over to sit with them and talk. Bakugou singled Kirishima to tell the others whats going on. They caught on and played it like they didn't know anything. After lunch Mina went and told Aizawa what was going on. Then he saw Kaminari bring something out of his bag. It was a little stuff kitten to give to her. 

"Here (y/n) I was going to give it to you later, but I thought now will be good." He saids giving it to the girl. What no saw coming was her ripping off the head of the doll. 

"(y/n)! Say your sorry to Kaminari right now young lady!" Aizawa yells at her making her cover head like you'll do in an earthquake drill. 

"Oi brat what are you waiting for? And why are you like that?" Bakugou saids making her look at him. 

"A-aren't y-you going t-to p-punish m-me." She saids with tears in her eyes. Aizawa saw this wasn't just fear taking over it was sadness too. Fear too being punished and sad knowing she disappointed them because of what she did. Her tears were so much it hurt all of the girls heart to see her like this. It wasn't like her that's for one. As for two as their other shocking thing of the day. Bakugou gave her a hug. 

"Hey..." He looked at the stuff headless cat doll. 

"Kitten...It's ok your parents aren't here to hurt you. We won't hurt you too. What kind of hero would hurt a child. A villain would hurt a child. Just give me the damn cat and I'll bring it back to you ok." He saids to make her calm down and stop her crying. She looked up as Bakugou carried her in his arms. 

"Im sorry pikachu...." She said looking at Kaminari still crying. 

"Hey it's ok bud next time I'll get you a pikachu one! Or any type of pokemon you like hows that sound?" She rubs her eyes nodding. 

"How are you feeling right now?" Aizawa saids putting (y/n) into his arms giving Bakugou's a break. 

"I feel a little bit better now..." She saids looking at the tears in her hands wondering why of all times would she think of her parents. She sighed looking at everyone. She noticed how they all worried about her which made her want to cry even more. She didn't want them to worry about her, they were all worried about becoming heroes and yet they still wanted to be with her. They wanted to see her learn how to feel emotions again. They all wanted to see her smile. 

"Snowflake it's ok to cry. We just don't want to see your pretty face all covered with tears. We'll like to see a smile one day." Shoto saids wiping some tears that we're still on her face.  

"Thank you......" 

Welp that was kinda sad, what to know what else is sad? My body which is in a lot of pain right now. Lol I've been trying to start to workout again which is good cuz I want to be skinny (Im cubby that why) plus I want to be heathy as well. Anyway I'll see you all in the next chapter! BYEEEE!!