18

The girls had (y/n) all over the dorm to see everyone's room. Well everyone's, but Mintea's. No child should have to see what's in his room. Tsu and Uraraka went to Koda's room so they can show his bunny to (y/n). (y/n) happened to be with Shoto and Bakugou at the moment just standing between them. 

"(y/n)-chan look we brought him from Koda's room." Tsu saids with her eyes closed. When she opened them she noticed that (y/n) was hiding behind the boy's legs. 

Oi it's just a bunny what's wrong?" Bakugou asked her. 

"My old mom and dad killed a bunny in front of me so Im sacred I'll have to see that again." What she said broke everyone's heart. Bakugou put her on the counter so she could sit. He took the little bunny from Tsu's arms. 

"Look Im going to going to put him in your lap. He's not going to get hurt. Got it" He tells her and she nods. Bakugou placed the bunny on the girl's lap. He took her hand and showed her how to pet the bunny. Everyone was only looking at how she pet the bunny, but no one saw what she was looking at. She was looking at Izuku then at the bunny. It was until Shoto noticed what she was doing. 

"Snowflake what are you looking at?" He asked her making everyone look at her. Then she pointed at Izuku. 

"Izuku is a bunny too." She saids and everyone lets out a small laugh. 

"You really think Im a bunny too?" He saids rubbing the back of his neck. She nods then gives the bunny to Bakugou and goes over to Izuku and starts to pet his hair. 

"Cute bunny." (y/n) saids with a small sparkle in her eyes. It makes Izuku happy to know she likes being with them. 

"Your hair is so soft." (y/n) tells him as she puts both of her small in his hair making him laugh. It even made Shoto smile. (y/n) looked over to Shoto and saw how happy Izuku makes him and only one thing clicked in (y/n) mine. 

'Shoto likes Izuku.' She thinks of a plan to get them together. Like that movie called the parent trap. She just needed help so she went to the best people she knew. Mina and Mintea. 

"(y/n) why did you ask him to help out?" Mina asked the little girl as the grape boy was staring at her areas. 

"Because all Mintea wants is someone to love him. So that means he know a lot about love. And this mission is getting two people together. So I need the best." (y/n) tells Mina putting her hands on her hips. Hearing the idea gave Mina great plans for the people (y/n) might be talking about. 

"So who we pairing up? Me and Yaoyorzu?" Mintea asked wishing it'll be him. 

"Nope it's not you and Momo." (y/n) saids then Mina asked.

"Is it Momo and Shoto or Izuku and Uraraka or maybe Jiro and Denki! Any of those?" Mina asked the little girl. She shook her head no making the two wonder who she's talking about. 

"Im talking about Izuku and Shoto. I can tell they really like each other." (y/n) saids crossing her arms then Mintea laughs as Mina goes down to her. 

"(y/n) why do you think they like each other?" She asked her, and (y/n) looks down and back up at Mina. Mina noticed she had a blush on her face. 

"Because Shoto and Izuku looks at each other like I look at Kiri...." She saids putting her hands in her face. 

"The way I look at Kiri....wait the means a child likes a teenager!" Mintea yells out and Mina shuts him up by covering his month.

"That sweet you like Kirishima (y/n), but this is something else. Though it would be cute to do. Alright Im in." Mina saids and lets go of Mintea. 

"Im not helping I thought I'l see boobs." He saids walking away. Mina looks at (y/n) and pats her head. 

"Don't worry about him he's just a big meannie." She tells her and they start to plan how to get Izuku and Shoto together. It was flawless and prefect it couldn't go wrong. 

"watch by the end of the night they'll be married like in all those movies!" (y/n) saids throwing her arms in the air. Mina and (y/n) cleaned out the closet so they can push the boys in there. 

"Mina I got the bottle." (y/n) saids showing the empty bottle. 

"Ok now we have to get everyone together." Mina saids, she also had a plan of her own. (y/n) was going to use her quirk to move the bottle, but Mina has a little surprise for (y/n) at the end. 

"Alright everyone (y/n) going to be leaving in a few so lets play a game!" Mina saids getting everyone to join. (y/n) noticed that Bakugou was leaving so she went over to him. 

"Onii-chan don't you want to play?" She asked him he pats her head. 

"Sorry, but no Im going to bed. Night (y/n)." He saids before giving her a hug and going to his room. 

"Night Onii-chan." (y/n) saids then goes back to the group. It was the girls and a few boys like Iuzku, Denki, Kirishima, Shoto, and Sero. The rest were in their rooms. 

"Okay everyone we're going to play spin the bottle! But I make the rules. Dear (y/n) will you say the rules please." Mina asked the little girl by her. 

"Rule one: You can kiss the person however you want. Rule two you have to kiss the person you get. Rule three Mina can switch up the game how ever she likes and if you got a problem then keep your trap shut." (y/n) saids crossing her arms. Everyone was on board, but scared to when Mina will switch it up. Momo was up first and the bottle landed on Denki. She kissed him on the cheek. Uraraka did the same for Sero. Tsu got Mina and kissed her on her cheek too. When it was Mina's turn she landed on Shoto. She kissed him on the cheek. 

"This is going better then I thought." Kirishima saids as (y/n) spined the bottle. The bottle was about to stop and (y/n) wanted it to land on Kirishima. 

"Look (y/n) Koda's bunny is here!" Mina yelled out pointing to the hallway. (y/n) look at where Mina pointed and Mina put the bottle to Kirishima. She put a finger to her mouth so everyone will be quite about this. When (y/n) turned back she was going to say the bnnuy wasn't there, but she noticed the bottle and who it landed on. 

"Come here baby shark." Kirishima opened his arms for the little girl. He had a big smile on for her which makes her blush. She goes over to him and Kirishima grabbed her and started to tickle her. She couldn't help, but laugh he knew where to tickle her, as she was laughing everyone couldn't help, but smile. It was the first time hearing her laugh. Kirishima kissed her cheeks and forehead. 

"Love you baby shark. Never grow up." Kirishima tells her giving her a hug and letting her rest on his lap. 

"But if I don't then I can't become a hero like you guys." (y/n) tells him making him smile. Then it was Izuku's turn.

"Okay it's time!" Mina says, scaring everyone. 

"The person the bottle lands on, them and Izuku have to play seven minutes in heaven." Mina saids with an evil smile. Izuku took a breath and spun to bottle. It was going to land on Uraraka, but (y/n) used her quirk to move it to Shoto. They both blush a deep red. 

"Alright Izuku and Todoroki in the closet." Mina saids pushing them into the closet. 

"Wait Mina no!" Izuku saids from inside the closet. 

"I better not hear any moaning. There's a child here remember?" 

Plz read this:

A double update! Why? Cuz you guys deserve it that's why! Plus we had a bakukiri moment why not a tododeku moment too! Anyway I actually wanted to ask y'all something. If I were to make another book cuz I got two ideas. One is kinda like future diary while the other is a Hunter x Hunter one. Which would you guys like to read. Note the future diary one will be an X reader and it'll be with a BTS member. Hunter x Hunter Im thinking X kurapika. I want to know which one you guys will like to read first. I have a plot for the both of them I just want to know which one you guys will like to see first. Anyway that's all I wanted to ask make sure to vote and comment and I'll see y'all in the next chapter!!! BYEEEEEEE!!!!